Kaihong brand CHT series carbon fiber bicycle synchronous belt launched by ZHangZhoug Sanxing Rubber Belt Co. , Ltd. uses high performance HNBR rubber, ultra- high strength carbon fiber rope and high wear- resistant nylon toothed cloth to perfectly replace the traditional chain. It needs no lubrication when used, has low noise, high transmission efficiency, and is stable and comfortable when riding.
Production Features of Carbon Belts
Carbon Belts is built for better performance, more flexibility, and greater resistance to moisture. Input your Poly Chain GT Carbon belt specs to determine the optimal tension for your belt drive system.
- -40ºC~150ºC; Ultra-wide operating temperature range: -40ºC~150ºC
- Excellent mechanical and chemical properties, ultra-high tooth shear force, effectively avoid tooth jump
- Carbon cord with ultra-high-strength and lowest elongation
- Patented PTFE coating tooth fabric, super wear-resistant, self-lubricating, low noise, and long life
- Back nylon design, high transverse strength, low vibration, perfect protection for the back of belt.
- Optimized mm tooth profile, perfect meshing with pulley, especially suitable for the bicycle industry
Product specification of Carbon Belts
- 1. Specially treated fabric
- 2. Polyurethane teeth
- 3. Carbon tension member
- 4. Polyurethane backing
Structure and materials
Top cloth: nylon elastic cloth ( enhance transverse strength and reduce vibration)
Cord : carbon fiber thread ( ultra- high tensile strength, extremely low elongation)
Rubber: HNBR rubber( excellent wear resistance, temperature resistance, aging resistance and bending resistance)
Tooth cloth: nylon elastic cloth ( to enhance the strength and wear resistance of belt tee
|tensile strength (annular)
|– 4 0 C~ 1 5 0 C
|– 3 5 C~ 8 5 C
|Bicycle, hub motor electric bicycle
|Mid-mounted motor electric bike
ZHangZhoug CZPT Rubber Belt Co., Ltd. was established in 1989. 350 workers, 8500 square metre non-dust workshops, 34 years experience, We got ISO/TS16949:2002(renamed as IATF16949:2016)and ISO9001:2015, all products pass RoHS test by TUV so as to effectively control the quality, and provide customers with guaranteed high-quality products
Sanxing company possesses a complete set of advanced production and testing equipments. We specializes in designing and producing Raw Edge Cogged V-Belt, Poly V-Belt, Roll Mill Belt, Timing Belt, Polychain Carbon Timing Belts, Agricultural belts, and Industrial Belts and other related rubber products. These products are widely used in the area of automotive, scooter, industrial and agricultural machinery, household appliances, etc. We have high reputations among our domestic and overseas customers.
Environmental &Quality Certificate
Delivery,Shipping and Service
What about the delivery time?
2-3 days for sample, 45 working days for mass production. Depends on qty/sizes
The payment term
TT / LC /west union / PayPal / cash.
Payment=1000USD, 50% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.
Standard export cartons, box dimension: 470x400x460mm
Sea/ Air/ UPS/DHL/TNT/FedEx
We will replace the belts if customer receives the defective belts.
Q. What’s the raw material?
A. CR, Fiberglass cord; aramid / kevlar available
Q. What’s the minimum order qty?
A. 1 sleeve each sizes, Double sided timing belt 2 sleeves.(1000$/order)
Q.Can we use our brand/LOGO ?
A. Yes, we can print customers’ brands/LOGO.
Q. What’s the sleeve width?
A.1000 mm ( 200 mm Double sided timing belt)
How does the alignment of sprockets affect the performance of a drive chain?
The alignment of sprockets is critical for ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of a drive chain. Here is a detailed explanation:
The alignment of sprockets directly affects the following aspects of a drive chain’s performance:
- Smooth Power Transmission: Proper alignment of sprockets ensures the smooth engagement and disengagement of the chain with the sprocket teeth. When the sprockets are aligned correctly, the chain articulates smoothly, minimizing friction, wear, and noise. This promotes efficient power transmission and prevents premature chain failure.
- Reduced Wear and Elongation: Misaligned sprockets can cause uneven loading on the chain, leading to accelerated wear and elongation. When the sprockets are aligned, the chain experiences equal forces on all links, resulting in more uniform wear distribution and reducing the risk of chain elongation. Proper alignment helps maintain the chain’s pitch and overall length, ensuring consistent power transmission and extending the chain’s service life.
- Minimized Side Loads: Misaligned sprockets can create side loads on the chain, causing it to run at an angle or contact the side plates excessively. This leads to increased friction, wear, and stress on the chain components. Proper alignment reduces these side loads, allowing the chain to run smoothly and minimizing unnecessary wear and stress on the chain’s components.
- Prevention of Chain Skipping or Jumping: Misaligned sprockets can cause the chain to skip or jump teeth, resulting in loss of power transmission, erratic operation, and potential damage to the chain and sprockets. Proper alignment ensures that the chain remains engaged with the sprocket teeth, preventing any skipping or jumping and ensuring reliable power transmission.
- Optimal Tension Distribution: Properly aligned sprockets contribute to the even distribution of chain tension. When the sprockets are aligned, the tension is evenly distributed along the chain, reducing the risk of localized stress points and chain elongation. This helps maintain consistent tension, improves power transmission efficiency, and extends the life of the chain and sprockets.
To achieve proper sprocket alignment, it is important to ensure that the sprockets are mounted securely, aligned parallel to each other, and positioned at the correct distance apart. Additionally, the sprockets should have the appropriate tooth profile and pitch diameter to match the chain’s specifications.
Regular inspection and maintenance are essential to verify and maintain sprocket alignment. This includes checking for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment, as well as periodically adjusting the tension and lubricating the chain as needed.
By ensuring the proper alignment of sprockets, operators can achieve smooth power transmission, reduced wear, minimized side loads, prevention of chain skipping, and optimal tension distribution. This ultimately improves the performance, efficiency, and reliability of the drive chain system.
How does the efficiency of a drive chain compare to other power transmission systems?
The efficiency of a drive chain can vary depending on factors such as chain type, design, lubrication, and operating conditions. Here is a detailed explanation of how the efficiency of a drive chain compares to other power transmission systems:
- High Efficiency: Drive chains are known for their high efficiency in power transmission. When properly lubricated and maintained, they can achieve efficiency levels of 95% or higher, which means that a minimal amount of power is lost during transmission.
- Comparable to Other Systems: The efficiency of a drive chain is generally comparable to other common power transmission systems such as belt drives and gear drives. Each system has its own advantages and considerations, and their efficiencies can be similar when operating under optimal conditions.
- Factors Affecting Efficiency: The efficiency of a drive chain can be influenced by several factors. These include the type and design of the chain, the condition of the sprockets, the level of lubrication, the alignment of the system, and the tension of the chain. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance play key roles in maximizing the efficiency of a drive chain.
- Losses in Power Transmission: Despite their high efficiency, drive chains do experience some power losses during operation. These losses occur due to friction within the chain, sliding at the contact points between the chain and the sprockets, and other mechanical factors. However, these losses can be minimized through proper lubrication and tensioning of the chain.
In summary, drive chains offer high efficiency in power transmission, comparable to other common power transmission systems. By selecting the appropriate chain type, ensuring proper lubrication and maintenance, and optimizing the system’s alignment and tension, the efficiency of a drive chain can be maximized, resulting in effective power transmission and minimal power losses.
How does the wear life of a drive chain compare to other power transmission systems?
The wear life of a drive chain can vary depending on factors such as the application, operating conditions, maintenance practices, and the quality of the chain itself. Here’s an explanation:
The wear life of a drive chain is influenced by several factors:
- 1. Load and Stress: The load capacity and stress placed on the drive chain affect its wear life. Higher loads and stress levels can lead to accelerated wear and reduced lifespan.
- 2. Lubrication and Maintenance: Proper lubrication and maintenance practices significantly impact the wear life of a drive chain. Regular lubrication, tension adjustment, and inspection help minimize wear and extend the chain’s lifespan.
- 3. Operating Conditions: Environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, dust, and exposure to contaminants can influence the wear life of a drive chain. Harsh operating conditions may accelerate wear and reduce the chain’s lifespan.
- 4. Chain Quality: The quality and construction of the drive chain play a vital role in its wear life. Chains made from high-quality materials and manufactured to precise specifications tend to have longer wear life compared to lower-quality chains.
When comparing the wear life of a drive chain to other power transmission systems, such as belts or gears, it is important to consider the specific application and operating conditions. In some cases, drive chains may offer longer wear life compared to belts, especially in heavy-load or high-torque applications. However, the wear life of gears can often surpass that of drive chains, particularly in applications with high-speed and high-load requirements.
It is essential to consult manufacturer specifications, consider the specific requirements of the application, and evaluate the wear life of different power transmission systems to determine the most suitable option for a given application.
editor by CX 2023-08-29