Electrostatic spraying & toast suspension chain conveyor chain
Processing the non-standard chains by your drawing
overhead conveyor for powder coatingline
Chain maintenance and precautions
Lines after the installation, check whether there is different sound transmission seat, adjust the seat is flexible and scalable,Bend and lift part if there is a different sound, chain running jitter, if there is any abnormal ,please ruled out.
After line normal operation, in the chain of the easy friction point injection of CHINAMFG high temperature grease,After injection, using the cup-feed oiler and tanker injection high temperature lubricating oil .
Regularly check the chain operation and lubrication condition, use of inferior oil residue jam happened.
The chain or powder into the chain should be clear in time.
bend and lifting parts should be replaced in a timely manner.
Grasp the actual temperature oven, cannot make the chain more than normal temperature for a long time running.
The chain Can’t be made operation in the distortion of environment.
The operation of the complex environment and the small turning radius can make chain damage and deformation,
The design should consider the rationality of operation.
5 tons standard chain
Features: The chain designed for suspension conveyor ,
With large Angle of curved space, easy to install, suitable for general situation
5 tons horizontal wheel heavy chain
Features: change the standard wheel to negative heavy, to improve the bearing capacity and wear resistance, prolong service life, applicable to many curved or higher temperature in a production environment.
5 tons of vertical wheel heavy chain
Features: change the vertical wheel to negative heavy, reduce the chain after lifting angle when the resistance, increase the bearing capacity and wear resistance, suitable for frequent lifting or higher temperature in the production environment
5 tons horizontal/vertical wheel heavy chain
Features: change the horizontal and vertical chakras are to bear the heavy, its bearing capacity and abrasion resistance for this kind of chain of solidifying, apply to the circuit is very complicated, hanging heavier workpiece and higher temperature production environment
|Pre-Stretched and Anti-Fatigue
Can a conveyor chain be used in overhead conveyor systems?
Yes, a conveyor chain can be used in overhead conveyor systems. Overhead conveyor systems are designed to move materials, products, or components along an elevated path, typically in manufacturing or distribution facilities.
Conveyor chains used in overhead conveyor systems are specially designed to handle the weight and load requirements of the application. They are typically made from durable materials such as steel or stainless steel to ensure strength and longevity.
Here are some key considerations when using a conveyor chain in overhead conveyor systems:
1. Load Capacity:
– Ensure that the conveyor chain has sufficient load capacity to handle the weight of the conveyed items. The load capacity should be determined based on the maximum anticipated load and any potential dynamic forces.
2. Chain Type and Design:
– Select a conveyor chain that is suitable for overhead applications, such as an overhead conveyor chain or an inverted tooth chain. These chains are specifically designed to handle the unique requirements of overhead conveyance.
– Proper lubrication is crucial for the smooth operation of the conveyor chain in an overhead system. Consider using lubricants that are suitable for overhead applications and ensure regular lubrication to minimize friction and wear.
4. Safety Measures:
– Implement appropriate safety measures to prevent accidents and ensure worker safety. This may include installing safety guards, emergency stop systems, and implementing regular maintenance and inspection routines.
It is important to consult with conveyor system manufacturers or experts who specialize in overhead conveyor systems to ensure the conveyor chain is selected and installed correctly for the specific application requirements.
What are the safety measures for working with heavy-duty conveyor chains?
Working with heavy-duty conveyor chains requires strict adherence to safety measures to protect the workers and maintain a safe working environment. Here are some important safety measures to consider:
1. Proper Training: All personnel involved in working with conveyor chains should receive comprehensive training on the safe operation and maintenance of the equipment. This includes understanding the potential hazards, safety procedures, and proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
2. Equipment Inspection: Regular inspection of the conveyor chain and associated components is crucial to identify any signs of wear, damage, or malfunction. This includes checking for loose fasteners, worn sprockets, misalignment, and any other potential hazards. Any issues should be addressed promptly to prevent accidents.
3. Lockout/Tagout: Before performing any maintenance or repair tasks on the conveyor chain, proper lockout/tagout procedures must be followed. This ensures that the equipment is de-energized and isolated from any power source to prevent accidental startup or movement.
4. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Workers should wear appropriate PPE, including safety glasses, gloves, steel-toed boots, and hearing protection. The specific PPE requirements may vary depending on the nature of the work and the potential hazards involved.
5. Safe Work Practices: Workers should follow safe work practices, such as avoiding loose clothing or jewelry that can get caught in the chain, keeping hands and clothing clear of moving parts, and using proper lifting techniques when handling heavy loads.
6. Emergency Stop Systems: Conveyor systems should be equipped with emergency stop buttons or pull cords that allow workers to quickly stop the chain in case of an emergency or hazardous situation.
7. Regular Maintenance: Scheduled maintenance and lubrication of the conveyor chain should be performed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. This helps to ensure optimal performance and minimize the risk of unexpected failures.
8. Clear Warning Signs and Labels: Proper signage, warning labels, and safety instructions should be clearly displayed near the conveyor chain system to remind workers of potential hazards and safe operating procedures.
9. Regular Safety Training and Communication: Ongoing safety training and communication among the workforce are vital to reinforce safe practices and raise awareness of any changes or updates to safety protocols.
By implementing these safety measures and fostering a safety-conscious culture, the risks associated with working with heavy-duty conveyor chains can be minimized, ensuring the well-being of the workers and the efficient operation of the equipment.
What are the noise levels associated with conveyor chains?
The noise levels associated with conveyor chains can vary depending on several factors:
1. Chain Type: Different types of conveyor chains produce varying noise levels. For example, roller chains tend to generate more noise compared to silent chains or plastic modular chains.
2. Speed: The speed at which the conveyor chain operates can influence the noise level. Higher speeds generally result in increased noise due to the impact and friction between the chain and other components.
3. Chain Condition: The condition of the conveyor chain plays a role in noise generation. Worn-out or improperly maintained chains can produce more noise due to increased friction and vibration.
4. Surrounding Environment: The noise levels can also be affected by the environment in which the conveyor system operates. Factors such as the presence of other machinery, acoustics of the facility, and noise insulation measures can impact the overall noise level.
5. Design and Components: The design of the conveyor system and the choice of components can influence noise levels. Factors such as the use of noise-reducing materials, proper alignment of components, and vibration dampening measures can help reduce noise.
It is important to note that excessive noise levels in the workplace can have adverse effects on the well-being of employees and may require noise control measures to comply with occupational health and safety regulations. Implementing noise reduction strategies like using noise-dampening materials, incorporating proper lubrication, maintaining chain tension, and applying vibration isolation techniques can help minimize the noise associated with conveyor chains.
editor by CX 2023-10-20