Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
What are the benefits of using a maintenance-free transmission chain?
Using a maintenance-free transmission chain offers several advantages in terms of convenience, cost savings, and overall performance. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Reduced Maintenance Requirements: Maintenance-free transmission chains are designed to operate without the need for regular lubrication or additional maintenance tasks. This eliminates the time and effort typically associated with lubrication and inspection schedules, reducing overall maintenance requirements and associated costs.
2. Increased Operational Efficiency: Maintenance-free chains often incorporate specialized self-lubricating materials or coatings that provide excellent lubrication properties over an extended period. This helps to reduce friction, wear, and power losses, resulting in improved operational efficiency. The reduced friction also contributes to lower energy consumption and increased power transmission efficiency.
3. Extended Chain Life: Maintenance-free transmission chains are engineered to have a longer service life compared to traditional lubricated chains. The use of self-lubricating materials or coatings helps to minimize wear, corrosion, and elongation, ensuring the chain remains in optimal condition for an extended period. This leads to reduced downtime, fewer chain replacements, and lower replacement costs.
4. Clean and Environmentally Friendly: Maintenance-free chains do not require external lubrication, which means there is no need for oil or grease application. This results in a cleaner and more environmentally friendly working environment, as there is no risk of oil contamination or leakage. Additionally, maintenance-free chains often generate less noise due to reduced friction, contributing to a quieter working environment.
5. Application Versatility: Maintenance-free transmission chains are available in various types and sizes, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. They can be used in industries such as packaging, food processing, automotive, material handling, and many others where reliability, cleanliness, and reduced maintenance are essential.
It’s important to note that while maintenance-free transmission chains offer numerous benefits, they may not be suitable for all applications. Factors such as load capacity, operating conditions, and environmental factors should be considered when determining the appropriate chain type. Consulting with chain manufacturers or industry experts will ensure the selection of a maintenance-free transmission chain that best meets the specific application requirements.
How does the choice of lubricant impact the performance of a transmission chain?
The choice of lubricant plays a critical role in ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Reduced Friction and Wear: Lubricants create a protective film between the moving parts of the transmission chain, reducing friction and wear. This helps to minimize metal-to-metal contact and prevent surface damage, extending the chain’s lifespan.
2. Enhanced Efficiency: Proper lubrication reduces energy losses due to friction, improving the overall efficiency of the transmission system. By reducing frictional resistance, the lubricant allows for smoother power transmission, reducing power consumption and increasing system efficiency.
3. Heat Dissipation: Lubricants aid in heat dissipation by absorbing and dissipating heat generated during chain operation. This helps to prevent excessive chain temperature rise, which can lead to accelerated wear, lubricant breakdown, and potential chain failure.
4. Corrosion Protection: Lubricants provide a protective barrier against moisture, humidity, and other corrosive elements. This helps to prevent rust and corrosion, which can weaken the chain and reduce its performance. Choosing a lubricant with anti-corrosion properties is essential, especially in harsh or corrosive environments.
5. Contaminant Removal: Lubricants can help remove contaminants such as dirt, dust, and debris from the chain’s contact surfaces. This prevents abrasive particles from causing premature wear and damage to the chain, ensuring smooth operation and reducing the risk of chain failure.
6. Temperature Stability: Different lubricants have varying temperature stability properties. It is crucial to select a lubricant that can maintain its viscosity and lubricating properties within the operating temperature range of the transmission chain. This ensures consistent lubrication and performance under various temperature conditions.
7. Compatibility: It is important to choose a lubricant that is compatible with the materials used in the transmission chain. Some lubricants may react with certain chain materials, leading to degradation or damage. Ensuring compatibility helps maintain the integrity of the chain and avoids any adverse effects.
8. Lubrication Interval: The choice of lubricant can also affect the lubrication interval, i.e., the frequency at which the chain needs to be relubricated. Some lubricants offer longer-lasting lubrication properties, reducing the maintenance requirements and downtime associated with frequent relubrication.
It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines regarding lubrication for the specific transmission chain. Regular inspection, monitoring, and proper maintenance practices should be implemented to ensure the chain remains adequately lubricated for optimal performance and longevity.
What materials are commonly used in manufacturing transmission chains?
Transmission chains are manufactured using various materials, each offering different properties and advantages. The choice of material depends on the specific application requirements, including load capacity, wear resistance, and environmental conditions. Here are some commonly used materials in the manufacturing of transmission chains:
- Carbon Steel: Carbon steel is a popular choice for transmission chains due to its excellent strength, durability, and affordability. It provides good wear resistance and can handle moderate loads.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel chains are highly resistant to corrosion and offer superior durability in challenging environments. They are commonly used in industries where cleanliness and hygiene are critical, such as food processing and pharmaceuticals.
- Alloy Steel: Alloy steel chains are alloyed with various elements to enhance their mechanical properties. They offer higher strength, increased wear resistance, and improved fatigue resistance compared to carbon steel chains.
- Plastic: Plastic chains are lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and offer excellent chemical resistance. They are often used in applications where noise reduction, low friction, or non-magnetic properties are required.
- Non-metallic Composites: Non-metallic composite chains are made from materials such as fiberglass, carbon fiber, or Kevlar. These chains offer high strength-to-weight ratios, exceptional chemical resistance, and low friction characteristics.
It’s important to select the appropriate chain material based on the specific operating conditions and requirements of the application. Factors such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and maintenance considerations should be taken into account when choosing the material for a transmission chain.
editor by CX 2023-08-14