Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery
|Double Pitch Chain
Can a conveyor chain be used in cleanroom environments?
Yes, conveyor chains can be used in cleanroom environments with proper selection and design considerations. Cleanroom environments require stringent control of airborne particles, such as dust, microbes, and contaminants, to maintain high levels of cleanliness. Here are some factors to consider when using a conveyor chain in a cleanroom:
1. Material Selection:
– Choose a conveyor chain made from materials that are compatible with cleanroom requirements. Stainless steel, plastic, or special coatings are commonly used for their clean and non-contaminating properties.
– Avoid materials that generate excessive particles or contaminants, such as certain types of lubricants or chain coatings.
2. Design Considerations:
– Design the conveyor chain system to minimize particle generation. This includes smooth surfaces, rounded edges, and avoiding areas that can trap or accumulate particles.
– Use sealed or enclosed chain designs to prevent the release of lubricants or contaminants.
– Consider the integration of additional features, such as covers or guards, to further protect the chain and prevent particle ingress.
3. Cleaning and Maintenance:
– Establish a cleaning and maintenance protocol specific to the cleanroom environment. This may include regular cleaning and sanitization procedures to maintain cleanliness standards.
– Use cleaning agents and procedures that are approved for cleanroom use and do not introduce contaminants.
– Regularly inspect the conveyor chain system for any signs of wear, damage, or contamination. Promptly address any issues to ensure the chain’s reliability and cleanliness.
4. Compliance with Cleanroom Standards:
– Ensure that the conveyor chain system meets the cleanliness and particle generation requirements of the specific cleanroom standards or classifications in which it will be used.
– Comply with relevant industry guidelines and regulations, such as ISO standards, when selecting and using conveyor chains in cleanroom environments.
By considering these factors and implementing proper material selection, design considerations, cleaning protocols, and compliance with cleanroom standards, a conveyor chain can be effectively used in cleanroom environments while maintaining the required cleanliness levels.
How do you select the appropriate lubricant for a conveyor chain?
Selecting the right lubricant is crucial for maintaining the performance and longevity of a conveyor chain. Here are the key factors to consider when choosing a lubricant:
1. Chain Type and Material: Different conveyor chains may have specific requirements for lubrication based on their construction materials and design. Consult the manufacturer’s recommendations or specifications to determine the lubricant compatibility.
2. Operating Conditions: Consider the operating environment, such as temperature, humidity, and presence of contaminants. For high-temperature applications, choose a lubricant with a higher temperature tolerance. In wet or dusty environments, opt for lubricants that offer excellent resistance to water washout and provide effective protection against contaminants.
3. Load and Speed: Evaluate the load capacity and speed of the conveyor chain. Higher loads and speeds may require lubricants with better film strength and anti-wear properties to reduce friction and prevent premature wear.
4. Lubrication Method: Determine the lubrication method that will be used for the conveyor chain. Lubricants can be applied through drip systems, brushes, spray nozzles, or automatic lubrication systems. Consider the viscosity and consistency of the lubricant to ensure proper application and distribution.
5. Food-Grade Requirements: In food processing or pharmaceutical applications, where direct contact with the product may occur, it’s essential to use food-grade lubricants that meet industry regulations and requirements for safety and hygiene.
6. Maintenance Schedule: Consider the desired maintenance intervals and the lubricant’s longevity. Some lubricants may require more frequent reapplication, while others provide longer-lasting lubrication.
7. Compatibility with Other Materials: Take into account the compatibility of the lubricant with other materials in the conveyor system, such as seals, gaskets, and paints. Ensure that the lubricant does not cause any adverse effects on these components.
It is recommended to consult with lubricant manufacturers or industry experts to select the most suitable lubricant for your specific conveyor chain application. They can provide guidance based on their expertise and knowledge of lubricant formulations and performance characteristics.
What are the maintenance requirements for a conveyor chain?
Maintaining a conveyor chain is essential to ensure its smooth operation and prolong its lifespan. Here are some key maintenance requirements for a conveyor chain:
- Regular Cleaning: Clean the conveyor chain regularly to remove dirt, debris, and contaminants that can contribute to chain wear and reduce performance. Use appropriate cleaning agents and tools to avoid damaging the chain.
- Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the conveyor chain according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Lubrication helps reduce friction, minimize wear, and prevent corrosion.
- Tension Adjustment: Check the tension of the conveyor chain regularly and adjust it if necessary. Proper tension ensures smooth operation and prevents issues like chain slipping or excessive wear.
- Inspection: Conduct regular inspections of the conveyor chain to identify any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for issues such as worn sprockets, elongation, bent or damaged links, and loose connections. Address any problems promptly to prevent further damage.
- Replace Worn Components: If any components of the conveyor chain, such as links, pins, or sprockets, are excessively worn or damaged, they should be replaced. Using worn components can compromise the chain’s performance and lead to failure.
- Alignment: Ensure proper alignment of the conveyor chain by checking the alignment of sprockets, idlers, and other components. Misalignment can cause uneven wear and increase the risk of chain failure.
- Training and Education: Provide proper training to personnel responsible for operating and maintaining the conveyor chain. They should understand the maintenance requirements, safety protocols, and best practices to ensure effective and safe operation.
Following these maintenance requirements will help keep the conveyor chain in optimal condition, minimize downtime, and ensure safe and efficient material handling.
editor by CX 2023-07-25