Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery
|Double Pitch Chain
What are the advantages of using a high-speed transmission chain?
Using a high-speed transmission chain offers several advantages in various applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Efficient Power Transmission: High-speed transmission chains are specifically designed to handle increased rotational speeds while maintaining efficient power transmission. They allow for the transfer of power from the driving source to the driven components with minimal energy loss.
2. Increased Productivity: High-speed transmission chains enable faster operation, resulting in increased productivity. In applications where high-speed operation is crucial, such as production lines or automated systems, using a high-speed chain can significantly reduce cycle times and improve overall efficiency.
3. Reduced Downtime: The ability of high-speed transmission chains to handle increased speeds can contribute to reduced downtime. By maintaining smooth and reliable power transmission even at high rotational speeds, these chains help minimize the risk of chain failure or damage, thus reducing costly downtime for repairs or replacements.
4. Compact Design: High-speed transmission chains are often designed to be more compact and lightweight compared to standard chains. This allows for easier installation in space-constrained applications and reduces the overall weight of the system.
5. Precision and Accuracy: High-speed transmission chains are engineered to have minimal backlash and precise engagement, ensuring accurate positioning and movement. This is particularly important in applications that require precise control or synchronization, such as CNC machines, robotics, or high-speed printing presses.
6. Specialized Materials and Coatings: High-speed transmission chains may incorporate specialized materials and coatings to enhance their performance at higher speeds. These materials and coatings are designed to reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, improving the chain’s durability and extending its lifespan.
7. Customization Options: High-speed transmission chains can be customized to meet specific application requirements. This includes selecting the appropriate pitch size, material, and design features to ensure optimal performance and reliability at high speeds.
It’s important to consider the specific requirements of the application, including the desired speed range, load capacity, and environmental conditions when selecting a high-speed transmission chain. Consulting with experts or manufacturers can help determine the most suitable chain for achieving high-speed operation while maintaining reliability and performance.
Can transmission chains be used in mining or heavy-duty industrial applications?
Transmission chains are commonly used in mining and heavy-duty industrial applications due to their durability and strength. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Robust Construction: Transmission chains designed for mining and heavy-duty industrial applications are built to withstand extreme conditions and heavy loads. They are constructed using high-quality materials and undergo rigorous testing to ensure they can handle the demanding environments and intense operating conditions.
2. High Load Capacity: Mining and heavy-duty industrial applications often involve transporting heavy loads or operating equipment under significant stress. Transmission chains used in these applications are engineered to have high load capacity, allowing them to reliably transmit power and handle the substantial forces encountered in such operations.
3. Resistance to Wear and Abrasion: Mining and heavy-duty industrial environments can be abrasive and cause rapid wear on components. Transmission chains used in these applications are designed with excellent wear resistance to withstand the abrasive nature of the materials being handled. They are often treated with specialized coatings or surface treatments to enhance their resistance to wear and extend their lifespan.
4. Corrosion Resistance: Mining operations and heavy-duty industrial settings may expose transmission chains to corrosive substances or environments. To combat corrosion, transmission chains used in these applications are often made from materials such as stainless steel or treated with anti-corrosion coatings. This ensures the chains can maintain their integrity and performance over time, even in harsh conditions.
5. Reliability and Durability: Mining and heavy-duty industrial applications require reliable and durable equipment to minimize downtime and maximize productivity. Transmission chains are known for their reliability and ability to operate in challenging conditions, making them well-suited for these demanding applications. Proper maintenance and regular inspections are necessary to ensure optimal performance and maximize the lifespan of the chains.
When selecting transmission chains for mining or heavy-duty industrial applications, it’s essential to consider factors such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and compatibility with other equipment. Consulting with experts or manufacturers specializing in chains for these specific applications can help ensure the best chain selection for optimal performance and longevity.
What are the common industries or applications that use transmission chains?
Transmission chains are widely used in various industries and applications where the efficient transfer of power and motion is required. Here are some common industries and applications that rely on transmission chains:
- Automotive: Transmission chains are used in automobile engines and drivetrains to transfer power from the engine to the wheels.
- Agriculture: Transmission chains are utilized in agricultural machinery such as tractors, combines, and harvesters for power transmission in various applications like conveyor systems and agricultural equipment.
- Industrial Manufacturing: Transmission chains are found in a wide range of industrial machinery, including conveyors, material handling systems, packaging equipment, printing presses, and machine tools.
- Mining and Construction: Transmission chains are used in heavy machinery, such as excavators, bulldozers, and mining equipment, to transmit power for digging, lifting, and other operations.
- Food and Beverage: Transmission chains are employed in food processing equipment, bottling plants, and conveyor systems to move products along production lines.
- Textile: Transmission chains are utilized in textile manufacturing machinery, such as looms and spinning machines, for power transmission during the weaving and spinning processes.
- Energy and Utilities: Transmission chains are used in power generation plants, wind turbines, and other renewable energy systems for transmitting power from the source to the electrical grid.
- Material Handling: Transmission chains are commonly used in material handling equipment, including forklifts, palletizers, and automated storage systems, to transport and handle goods in warehouses and distribution centers.
- Marine: Transmission chains find applications in marine vessels, such as ship propulsion systems, anchor handling equipment, and winches for cargo handling.
These are just a few examples, and transmission chains are also utilized in various other industries and applications where reliable power transmission is essential. The specific design and characteristics of the transmission chains may vary based on the requirements of each industry and application.
editor by CX 2023-07-20