HRSY Roller Chain Profile
ANSI, DIN, ISO
Drive chains, Conveyor chains, Engineering chains, Agricultural chains, Traction chains, Escalator chains
Short pitch precision roller chain (A series, B series, Hevey duty series roller chain)
High strength short pitch roller chains
Self-lubrication roller chain
Oil filed chains
Heavy duty cranked-link transmission chains
Double pitch transmission chains
Inverted tooth chains
Other (Driver chains)
Conveying roller chains
Rubber attached plate chains
Printing iron drying room line chains
Double hinged conveyor chains
Metric (M type) conveyor chains
FV series conveyor chains
Wooden conveyor chains
Chains for food packaging machinery
Conveyor chains for paper roll
Conveying chains for cement industry
Scraper conveyor chains
Conveyor chains for coal washer
Rubber gloves carrier chains
Steel sleeve chain for engineering
Welded-steel-type mill chains
Sugar machine chains
Conveyor chains for steel mill
Agricultural machinery drive chains
Steel pintle chains
ZGS38 combine harvester chains
Rice harvester chains
S type C type
Leaf chains for sky stacker
Escalator step chains
Escalator driver chains
40Mn, 45Mn, SS316, SS304, SS201
We have competitive price and high quality.
Our stock standard length: 5ft each piece, 10ft each piece.
Custom length: We can custom according to your demand.
We can accept your Logo, accept ODM, OEM.
Packaging & Shipping
ZheJiang Haorongshengye Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
1. Was founded in 2008
2. Our Principle:
“Credibility Supremacy, and Customer First”
3. Our Promise:
“High quality products, and Excellent Service”
4. Our Value:
“Being Honesty, Doing the Best, and Long-lasting Development”
5. Our Aim:
“Develop to be a leader in the power transmission parts industry in the world”
2).High quality products
3).OEM service or can customized according to your drawings
4).Reply your inquiry in 24 hours
5).Professional technical team 24 hours online service
6).Provide sample service
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Short Pitch Chain
What are the benefits of using a corrosion-resistant coating on a drive chain?
A corrosion-resistant coating provides several benefits when applied to a drive chain. Here is a detailed explanation:
Drive chains used in various applications are often exposed to harsh environments that can lead to corrosion, including moisture, chemicals, contaminants, or high humidity. Applying a corrosion-resistant coating to the chain offers the following advantages:
- Protection against Corrosion: The primary benefit of a corrosion-resistant coating is its ability to protect the chain from corrosive elements. The coating acts as a barrier, preventing moisture, chemicals, and other corrosive agents from reaching the chain’s surface. This helps to inhibit or slow down the corrosion process, extending the chain’s lifespan and reducing the risk of premature failure.
- Enhanced Durability: By adding a corrosion-resistant coating, the drive chain’s durability is significantly improved. The coating helps to prevent rust, oxidation, and degradation, thereby maintaining the chain’s structural integrity and preserving its mechanical properties. This results in a longer service life and reduces the need for frequent chain replacements.
- Reduced Maintenance Requirements: A corrosion-resistant coating reduces the maintenance efforts required to keep the chain in optimal condition. Since the coating provides a protective layer, there is less need for frequent lubrication or cleaning to combat corrosion. This leads to reduced maintenance costs and downtime, contributing to improved operational efficiency.
- Compatibility with Harsh Environments: In applications where the chain is exposed to aggressive chemicals, high humidity, saltwater, or other corrosive substances, a corrosion-resistant coating is essential. The coating ensures the chain’s reliability and performance even in demanding and challenging environments, such as marine, chemical processing, or outdoor applications.
- Promotion of Cleanliness and Hygiene: Some corrosion-resistant coatings are designed to be smooth and easy to clean. This promotes cleanliness and hygiene in applications where cleanliness is critical, such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, or cleanroom environments. The coating prevents the accumulation of contaminants, making the chain easier to clean and maintain compliance with industry regulations.
- Improved Aesthetics: A corrosion-resistant coating can enhance the visual appeal of the chain. It provides a clean and professional appearance, which is particularly important in applications where the chain is visible, such as in architectural designs or decorative installations.
It is important to note that the selection of a suitable corrosion-resistant coating should consider the specific application requirements, environmental conditions, and the compatibility of the coating with the chain material.
Regular inspection and proper maintenance practices, including periodic cleaning and lubrication, are still recommended to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain, even with a corrosion-resistant coating.
By using a corrosion-resistant coating on a drive chain, operators can benefit from corrosion protection, enhanced durability, reduced maintenance requirements, compatibility with harsh environments, cleanliness, improved aesthetics, and ultimately, reliable and long-lasting chain performance.
Can a drive chain be used in a mining or construction application?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in mining and construction applications, where reliable power transmission and durability are essential. Here is a detailed explanation:
In mining and construction, heavy machinery and equipment are commonly used to perform tasks such as excavating, hauling, and material handling. Drive chains offer several advantages in these demanding applications:
- High Load Capacity: Drive chains are known for their high load-carrying capacity, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications commonly found in mining and construction. They can handle the significant forces and loads associated with excavators, cranes, bulldozers, and other machinery.
- Durability and Reliability: Mining and construction environments are challenging, with conditions such as dust, dirt, vibrations, and extreme temperatures. Drive chains are designed to withstand these harsh conditions and provide reliable and durable power transmission even in rugged and demanding operating environments.
- Resistance to Wear and Fatigue: Drive chains are manufactured from materials and coatings that offer excellent resistance to wear, fatigue, and corrosion. This ensures a longer service life, reducing the frequency of replacements and minimizing downtime for maintenance.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Drive chains can be customized to fit specific mining and construction applications. They are available in various sizes, pitches, and materials to accommodate different loads, speeds, and environmental conditions.
- Suitable for Variable Speeds and Torques: Drive chains can handle variable speeds and torques, allowing them to adapt to different operational requirements in mining and construction equipment. They can efficiently transmit power and withstand sudden changes in loads and torque.
- Compatibility with Attachments: Drive chains can be equipped with attachments or customized to accommodate specific attachments used in mining and construction machinery. These attachments, such as buckets, rippers, or lifting arms, can be securely connected to the chain, enabling efficient material handling or specialized tasks.
It is important to select the appropriate drive chain type, size, and material based on the specific requirements of the mining or construction application. Regular maintenance, including inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, is crucial to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain in these demanding environments.
By utilizing drive chains in mining and construction applications, operators can benefit from reliable power transmission, durability, and the ability to withstand the challenging conditions encountered in these industries.
What are the signs of a worn-out drive chain?
A worn-out drive chain can significantly impact the performance and safety of a machine or system. It is important to recognize the signs of a worn-out drive chain to address the issue promptly. Here are some common signs to look out for:
- 1. Chain Elongation: Excessive chain elongation is a clear indication of wear. You can measure chain elongation by comparing the current chain length to its original length. If the chain has elongated beyond the manufacturer’s recommended limit, it is a sign of wear and requires replacement.
- 2. Visible Signs of Wear: Inspect the drive chain for visible signs of wear, such as worn-out or distorted chain links, rollers, or plates. Look for signs of corrosion, pitting, or discoloration, indicating the chain’s deterioration.
- 3. Chain Slack: Excessive chain slack, where the chain visibly sags or has too much play, is an indicator of wear. A properly tensioned chain should have a minimal amount of slack, and excessive slack suggests elongation and a need for replacement.
- 4. Noise and Vibration: A worn-out drive chain often produces increased noise and vibration during operation. If you notice unusual rattling, clanking, or grinding sounds, or if you feel excessive vibrations, it may be a sign of a worn chain.
- 5. Poor Power Transmission: A worn-out chain may struggle to efficiently transfer power, resulting in reduced performance and power loss. You may experience a decrease in acceleration, sluggishness, or difficulty maintaining consistent speed.
- 6. Poor Gear Shifting: In applications where the drive chain is connected to gears, a worn chain can cause difficulties in gear shifting, resulting in jerky or unreliable gear changes.
- 7. Increased Chain Tension: As a chain wears, it may require frequent tension adjustments to maintain proper alignment and operation. If you find yourself frequently adjusting the chain tension, it may be a sign of wear.
If you observe any of these signs, it is recommended to replace the worn-out drive chain promptly to avoid further damage and ensure the safe and efficient operation of the machinery.
editor by CX 2023-09-18