|Structure (for Chain)
|GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment
|Short Pitch Chain
Can transmission chains be used in heavy-duty or high-load applications?
Transmission chains are commonly used in heavy-duty or high-load applications due to their robust construction and ability to handle substantial power transmission requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Strength and Durability: Transmission chains are designed to withstand high loads and heavy-duty applications. They are constructed using high-quality materials such as alloy steel, ensuring exceptional strength, toughness, and resistance to fatigue. These chains are engineered to handle the demanding forces and loads encountered in heavy machinery, industrial equipment, and automotive applications.
2. Load Capacity: Transmission chains are available in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different load capacities. Manufacturers provide load ratings and specifications for their chains, allowing users to select the appropriate chain based on the anticipated loads. The load capacity of a transmission chain depends on factors such as chain size, material, design, and heat treatment. It is essential to choose a chain that can handle the specific load requirements of the application.
3. Power Transmission Efficiency: Transmission chains offer high power transmission efficiency, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications. The precision engineering of the chain links and sprockets ensures minimal energy loss during power transfer, maximizing the efficiency of the system. This efficiency is crucial in applications where large amounts of power need to be transmitted reliably and consistently.
4. Adaptability to High Loads: Transmission chains can adapt to various load conditions, including shock loads and dynamic forces. Their design allows them to accommodate sudden changes in loads without compromising performance or integrity. Additionally, heavy-duty transmission chains often incorporate features such as hardened pins, solid rollers, and specialized coatings to enhance their load-bearing capacity and resistance to wear.
5. Wide Range of Applications: Transmission chains find extensive use in industries such as construction, mining, agriculture, material handling, and power transmission. They are employed in heavy machinery, conveyor systems, lifting equipment, industrial drives, and many other applications that involve significant loads. Their versatility and ability to handle high loads make them a reliable choice for demanding environments.
When selecting a transmission chain for heavy-duty or high-load applications, it is essential to consider the specific requirements, including anticipated loads, operating conditions, and environmental factors. Consulting with chain manufacturers or industry experts can provide valuable guidance in choosing the most suitable chain to ensure safe and efficient power transmission in heavy-duty applications.
How does the speed of rotation affect the choice of transmission chain?
The speed of rotation is an important factor to consider when selecting a transmission chain for a specific application. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Fatigue and Wear: The speed of rotation directly affects the fatigue and wear characteristics of a transmission chain. Higher rotational speeds result in increased cyclic loading and wear on the chain’s components. Therefore, it is crucial to choose a chain that is designed to handle the anticipated speed and associated fatigue stresses.
2. Lubrication and Cooling: Faster rotational speeds generate more heat due to friction between the chain and the sprockets. Adequate lubrication is essential to minimize friction, reduce heat buildup, and maintain the chain’s performance and longevity. Additionally, some high-speed applications may require additional cooling mechanisms to dissipate heat effectively.
3. Centrifugal Forces: As the rotational speed increases, centrifugal forces become more significant. These forces can affect the chain’s stability, tension, and overall performance. Chains designed for high-speed applications are engineered to withstand the increased centrifugal forces and maintain proper tension during operation.
4. Dynamic Balance: High-speed rotation may introduce dynamic imbalances in the transmission system, leading to vibrations and decreased system efficiency. Special attention should be given to selecting a transmission chain with proper dynamic balance characteristics to minimize vibrations and ensure smooth operation.
5. Material and Design: Chains for high-speed applications often require specific materials and design features to accommodate the increased rotational forces and maintain reliability. High-strength alloys, precise manufacturing tolerances, and advanced surface treatments may be employed to enhance the chain’s performance and durability at high speeds.
When selecting a transmission chain, it is crucial to consider the manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications regarding maximum allowable speeds. Factors such as the application’s operational requirements, anticipated rotational speed, load, and environmental conditions should all be taken into account to ensure the chosen chain is suitable for the specific high-speed application.
How does the choice of sprockets impact the performance of a transmission chain?
The choice of sprockets has a significant impact on the performance and longevity of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Tooth Profile: The tooth profile of the sprockets should match the design of the transmission chain. Common tooth profiles include standard, modified, and special profiles. Proper matching ensures smooth engagement, reduced noise, and efficient power transmission.
2. Pitch Diameter: The pitch diameter of the sprockets determines the chain’s speed ratio and the rotational speed of the driven component. It should be selected based on the desired speed and torque requirements of the system.
3. Number of Teeth: The number of teeth on the sprockets affects the chain’s engagement and load distribution. Sprockets with a higher number of teeth distribute the load over more contact points, reducing wear and increasing the chain’s capacity to handle higher loads.
4. Material Selection: The material of the sprockets should be compatible with the chain and the operating environment. Common materials include steel, stainless steel, and plastics. Consider factors such as strength, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance when selecting the sprocket material.
5. Sprocket Hardness: The hardness of the sprockets is important to withstand the chain’s contact forces and resist wear. Proper hardness ensures that the sprockets maintain their tooth profile and engage with the chain effectively over an extended period.
6. Sprocket Alignment: Proper alignment of the sprockets is crucial to minimize wear, noise, and premature failure. Misalignment can lead to uneven load distribution, increased stress on the chain, and accelerated wear. Ensure that the sprockets are aligned both axially and radially to maintain optimal performance.
7. Lubrication: Sprockets should be adequately lubricated to reduce friction, wear, and heat generation. Proper lubrication ensures smooth rotation and minimizes the risk of chain failure. Consider using lubricants specifically formulated for sprocket and chain applications.
8. Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance of the sprockets are essential to detect any signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Replace worn or damaged sprockets promptly to prevent chain slippage, excessive wear, and potential system failure.
Choosing the appropriate sprockets that are compatible with the transmission chain and the operating conditions is critical for achieving reliable and efficient performance. Consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for selecting the right sprockets based on the specific application requirements.
editor by CX 2023-08-04