One of the most compelling benefits of our QLP inverted tooth chain is its versatility and incredible durability. Whether you need a light-duty conveying or heavy-duty power transmission chain, the chain can be customised to meet your needs.
The chain is also corrosion-resistant. This means it can be used in harsh environments without worrying about rust or other types of damage. Its unique tooth shape reduces noise and vibration.
When you need a specific design, we can provide customised solutions based on what you need. Whether you require specific features, plans, materials, or specifications, our team can work to ensure you get a chain that fully meets your needs.
Are you looking for other chains?
Leave your message below, and feel free to contact us!
|Question 1: Are you a Manufacturer or a Trading Company?
We are a 100% chain manufacturer with 23 years of experience
|Question 2: What should I provide to get a quotation?
1. Type of the chain (with photos if available)
2. Pitch of the chain
3. Width of the chain
4. Length and quantity of the chain
5. Other specific requirements
|Question 3: How long is your manufacturing and delivery time?
Products are usually finished in 2 weeks, depending on the type and quantity. Also, please get in touch with us to check the delivery time to your destination.
|Question 4: How long is your guaranteed time?
We offer a three-year guarantee if you purchase chains and matched sprockets together.
If you need chains only, a one-year guarantee can also be confirmed.
|Question 5: Trade terms and Payment terms?
We accept EXW, FOB, DDU, Door to Door. Payment terms, such as T/T, L/C, and Western Union, are acceptable. We also provide the service of Online Trading in this B2B platform.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
What are the benefits of using a low-noise transmission chain?
Using a low-noise transmission chain in industrial applications offers several advantages. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Noise Reduction: One of the primary benefits of using a low-noise transmission chain is the reduction in noise levels. These chains are designed with special features and materials to minimize vibrations, impact, and friction-induced noise during operation. This is particularly important in environments where noise reduction is critical, such as in residential areas, offices, or noise-sensitive industries.
2. Improved Workplace Environment: By reducing noise levels, low-noise transmission chains contribute to a more comfortable and productive workplace environment. Excessive noise can lead to employee fatigue, decreased concentration, and increased stress levels. Using low-noise chains helps create a quieter workspace, promoting better working conditions and overall well-being.
3. Compliance with Noise Regulations: In certain industries or regions, there are specific regulations or guidelines regarding acceptable noise levels. Using low-noise transmission chains can help ensure compliance with these regulations, avoiding potential fines or legal issues related to excessive noise emissions.
4. Enhanced Equipment Performance: Low-noise transmission chains are designed to provide smooth and efficient power transmission while minimizing noise generation. The reduction in vibration and impact noise not only improves the comfort of the workplace but also enhances the overall performance of the equipment. It can contribute to better precision, accuracy, and reliability of the machinery, leading to improved product quality and operational efficiency.
5. Extended Equipment Lifespan: Excessive noise and vibration can accelerate wear and tear on machinery components, leading to increased maintenance and premature failure. By using a low-noise transmission chain, the impact on the equipment’s mechanical parts is reduced, resulting in less wear, lower maintenance costs, and extended equipment lifespan.
6. Customer Satisfaction: In industries where noise can affect the end-user experience, such as automotive, consumer electronics, or precision engineering, using low-noise transmission chains can contribute to higher customer satisfaction. Products that operate quietly are often perceived as higher quality and can lead to a positive brand image and customer loy alty.
It’s important to note that the benefits of low-noise transmission chains may vary depending on the specific application and operating conditions. Manufacturers and equipment designers should consider factors such as load capacity, speed, lubrication, and environmental requirements when selecting and implementing low-noise transmission chains.
What are the benefits of using a lightweight transmission chain?
Using a lightweight transmission chain offers several advantages. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Improved Efficiency: A lightweight transmission chain reduces the overall weight of the system, resulting in improved energy efficiency. With less mass to move, the power required to drive the chain is reduced, leading to lower energy consumption.
2. Increased Power-to-Weight Ratio: The lightweight nature of the chain allows for a higher power-to-weight ratio. This means that a smaller, lighter chain can transmit the same amount of power as a heavier chain, making it suitable for applications where weight reduction is crucial, such as in portable or handheld equipment.
3. Reduced Inertia: The lower weight of the transmission chain reduces the inertia of the system. This enables faster acceleration and deceleration, resulting in improved response times and better overall performance in dynamic applications.
4. Easier Handling and Installation: Lightweight transmission chains are easier to handle and install compared to heavier chains. They require less effort and manpower during installation or maintenance activities, making them more convenient and time-saving.
5. Lower Wear and Tear: The reduced weight of the chain contributes to lower wear and tear on other components of the system, such as sprockets, bearings, and shafts. This can extend the lifespan of these components and reduce the frequency of maintenance and replacement.
6. Cost Savings: Using a lightweight transmission chain can result in cost savings in several ways. The reduced energy consumption leads to lower operating costs, and the lighter weight may allow for the use of smaller and less expensive supporting components.
It’s important to note that the choice of a lightweight transmission chain should be based on the specific application requirements. Factors such as load capacity, speed, operating environment, and compatibility with other system components should be considered to ensure that the lightweight chain meets the performance and durability needs of the application.
How does the choice of sprockets impact the performance of a transmission chain?
The choice of sprockets has a significant impact on the performance and longevity of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Tooth Profile: The tooth profile of the sprockets should match the design of the transmission chain. Common tooth profiles include standard, modified, and special profiles. Proper matching ensures smooth engagement, reduced noise, and efficient power transmission.
2. Pitch Diameter: The pitch diameter of the sprockets determines the chain’s speed ratio and the rotational speed of the driven component. It should be selected based on the desired speed and torque requirements of the system.
3. Number of Teeth: The number of teeth on the sprockets affects the chain’s engagement and load distribution. Sprockets with a higher number of teeth distribute the load over more contact points, reducing wear and increasing the chain’s capacity to handle higher loads.
4. Material Selection: The material of the sprockets should be compatible with the chain and the operating environment. Common materials include steel, stainless steel, and plastics. Consider factors such as strength, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance when selecting the sprocket material.
5. Sprocket Hardness: The hardness of the sprockets is important to withstand the chain’s contact forces and resist wear. Proper hardness ensures that the sprockets maintain their tooth profile and engage with the chain effectively over an extended period.
6. Sprocket Alignment: Proper alignment of the sprockets is crucial to minimize wear, noise, and premature failure. Misalignment can lead to uneven load distribution, increased stress on the chain, and accelerated wear. Ensure that the sprockets are aligned both axially and radially to maintain optimal performance.
7. Lubrication: Sprockets should be adequately lubricated to reduce friction, wear, and heat generation. Proper lubrication ensures smooth rotation and minimizes the risk of chain failure. Consider using lubricants specifically formulated for sprocket and chain applications.
8. Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance of the sprockets are essential to detect any signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Replace worn or damaged sprockets promptly to prevent chain slippage, excessive wear, and potential system failure.
Choosing the appropriate sprockets that are compatible with the transmission chain and the operating conditions is critical for achieving reliable and efficient performance. Consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for selecting the right sprockets based on the specific application requirements.
editor by CX 2023-09-20