Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
Estimated freight per unit.
To be negotiated|
How does the lubrication method affect the performance of a drive chain?
The lubrication method used for a drive chain has a significant impact on its performance and longevity. Here is a detailed explanation:
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of a drive chain. It reduces friction, minimizes wear, and prevents corrosion between the chain’s moving parts. The lubrication method chosen can affect the performance of the drive chain in the following ways:
- Reduced Friction and Wear: Adequate lubrication forms a protective layer between the chain’s moving parts, reducing metal-to-metal contact and minimizing friction. This helps to prevent excessive wear, elongation, and premature failure of the chain. The lubricant acts as a barrier, allowing the chain to operate with reduced resistance and improved efficiency.
- Heat Dissipation: Proper lubrication helps dissipate heat generated by the friction between the chain’s components during operation. This prevents overheating and the potential degradation of the lubricant, ensuring the chain can operate within its designed temperature range. Effective heat dissipation contributes to the longevity and optimal performance of the drive chain.
- Protection against Corrosion: Lubrication provides a protective coating on the chain, safeguarding it against moisture, contaminants, and corrosive substances. This is particularly important in environments where the chain is exposed to water, chemicals, or harsh operating conditions. The lubricant prevents rust and corrosion, preserving the integrity of the chain and extending its service life.
- Reduction of Noise and Vibration: Proper lubrication helps to reduce noise and vibration generated by the drive chain during operation. It acts as a damping agent, absorbing and minimizing the transmission of vibrations, resulting in smoother and quieter chain operation. This contributes to a more comfortable and productive working environment.
- Selection of Lubricant: The choice of lubricant depends on various factors, including the application, operating conditions, temperature, speed, and load requirements. Different lubricants, such as oils, greases, or solid lubricants, may be suitable for different applications. The lubricant must be compatible with the chain material and should possess the necessary viscosity, temperature resistance, and lubricating properties to meet the specific demands of the drive chain.
- Appropriate Lubrication Frequency: The lubrication method also includes determining the appropriate frequency for lubrication. Regular lubrication intervals must be established based on the chain’s operating conditions and the manufacturer’s recommendations. Insufficient lubrication or over-lubrication can both lead to performance issues, such as increased friction, poor lubricant distribution, or accelerated contamination buildup.
It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations regarding lubrication methods, lubricant types, and lubrication intervals for the specific drive chain. Regular inspection and maintenance should be conducted to monitor the lubrication effectiveness and ensure proper lubricant replenishment.
By selecting the appropriate lubrication method and maintaining proper lubrication, operators can optimize the performance, reliability, and lifespan of the drive chain, contributing to smoother operation, reduced wear, and improved overall efficiency.
What are the advantages of using a self-lubricating drive chain?
A self-lubricating drive chain, also known as a maintenance-free or lubrication-free chain, offers several advantages compared to traditional chains that require manual lubrication. Here is a detailed explanation of the advantages:
- No External Lubrication: The primary advantage of a self-lubricating drive chain is that it eliminates the need for external lubrication. These chains are pre-lubricated during the manufacturing process with a special lubricant that is designed to last throughout the chain’s lifespan.
- Maintenance-Free Operation: Self-lubricating chains significantly reduce the maintenance requirements. Without the need for regular lubrication, the chains minimize downtime associated with lubrication tasks, such as reapplying grease or oil and cleaning excess lubricant.
- Cleaner Operating Environment: Self-lubricating chains help maintain a cleaner operating environment as they don’t require additional lubricants that can attract dirt, dust, or other contaminants. This can be beneficial in applications where cleanliness is crucial, such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, or cleanrooms.
- Consistent Lubrication: Self-lubricating chains are designed to provide consistent and controlled lubrication throughout their service life. The lubricant is evenly distributed within the chain, ensuring smooth operation, reducing friction, and minimizing wear.
- Extended Chain Life: The consistent and proper lubrication provided by self-lubricating chains contributes to extended chain life. By reducing wear, friction, and the accumulation of contaminants, these chains can operate at their optimal performance level for a longer duration.
- Reduced Downtime and Costs: Self-lubricating chains help reduce downtime and costs associated with lubrication maintenance. The elimination of manual lubrication tasks allows for more efficient operation and reduces the consumption and expenses associated with lubricants.
- Environmental Benefits: Using self-lubricating chains can have environmental benefits. With reduced reliance on external lubricants, there is less waste generation and potential contamination of the surrounding environment.
It is important to note that self-lubricating chains have specific lubrication requirements and operating conditions. It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations regarding chain speed, temperature limits, and environmental factors to ensure optimal performance.
Overall, the advantages of using a self-lubricating drive chain include maintenance-free operation, cleaner environment, extended chain life, reduced downtime and costs, and environmental benefits. These benefits make self-lubricating chains a preferred choice in various applications where reliable and low-maintenance power transmission is required.
editor by CX 2023-08-03