1) Material: C45 Steel, Cast Iron 40Cr, 42CrMo, stainless steel
2) Standard: DIN, ANSI, BS, JIS
3) Processing: Forging-Machining-Hobbing
4) Sprocket & Plat wheel in European Standard
5) REAR SPROCKET : 34T,35T,36T,37T,38T,39T,40T,41T,42T,43t ETC
6) Simplex, duplex, triplex
7) Surface Treatment: Carburizing, hardening and tempering, nitriding, high frequency treatment, black of oxidation, zincing, nickelage…
8) Customer’s drawings of sprockets are welcome
DINGJIAN WHEEL Co., Ltd locates in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.qiao Industrial Zone which is renowned for the base of China Motorcycle Sprockets Manufacturing. Our company is a typical manufacturing enterprise with designing, manufacturing and selling as a whole service chain.
DINGJIAN WHEEL Co., Ltd was set up in 1996, covering a total land of 12,000 square CZPT and a constructive area of 8,000 square meters. Under a total investment of 20 million RMB yuan, our company owns the most advanced production equipments, perfect quality inspection system, highly efficient sales and management team and first-class technicians; since we adopt advanced production techniques and superior steel, our products have reached high standard of durability and a series of advanced national level. As our products passed the authentication of global ISO9001 quality system, our company has the power of manufacturing a complete set of sprocket products to fit the needs of motorcycle factories.
Since the founding of CZPT WHEEL Co., Ltd, we uphold consistently the principles of laying full emphasis on needs of consumers, products’quality and commercial creditability; stressing the idea of common business aim, business starting, mutual benefits and developments, for building up Double Win relation with clients;our company has won the trust of a wide range of clients by competitive price and better service, this is why our company obtains better goodwill in this sprocket industry with our products selling well China-wide. and selling far to many regions like South-East Asia. Middle-East. South-America. Africa Europe and so on.
For many years, CZPT WHEEL Co., Ltd insisted on a development policy of Enterprise’ Life Relies on Products’ Quality, we are succeed in fulfilling our famous brand position. DINGJlAN people have confidence in our prosperous development, we will believe in the idea of Brand Relies on Quality, and Effectiveness Depends on Scale. By upholding our development idea, we can achieve our CZPT task of becoming leader in sprockets’ industry by persisting in our quality and management idea permanently. DINGJIAN WHEEL Co., Ltd is expecting your cooperation for mutual benefit producing.
|Motor, Motorcycle, Machinery
|Soft Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
Calculating Torque Requirements for a wheel sprocket Assembly
Calculating the torque requirements for a wheel sprocket assembly involves considering various factors that contribute to the torque load. The torque requirement is crucial for selecting the appropriate motor or power source to drive the system effectively. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- 1. Determine the Load Torque: Identify the torque required to overcome the resistance or load in the system. This includes the torque needed to move the load, overcome friction, and accelerate the load if applicable.
- 2. Identify the Sprocket Radius: Measure the radius of the sprocket (distance from the center of the sprocket to the point of contact with the chain or belt).
- 3. Calculate the Tension in the Chain or Belt: If using a chain or belt drive, calculate the tension in the chain or belt. Tension affects the torque required for power transmission.
- 4. Account for Efficiency Losses: Consider the efficiency of the system. Not all the input power will be converted into output power due to friction and other losses. Account for this efficiency in your calculations.
- 5. Use the Torque Equation: The torque (T) can be calculated using the following equation:
T = (Load Torque × Sprocket Radius) ÷ (Efficiency × Tension)
It’s essential to use consistent units of measurement (e.g., Newton meters or foot-pounds) for all values in the equation.
Remember that real-world conditions may vary, and it’s advisable to add a safety factor to your calculated torque requirements to ensure the system can handle unexpected peak loads or variations in operating conditions.
Using wheel sprocket Assembly in Robotics and Automation
Yes, wheel sprocket assemblies are commonly used in robotics and automation systems to transmit power and facilitate movement. These systems offer several advantages for robotic applications:
- Efficiency: wheel sprocket assemblies provide efficient power transmission, ensuring smooth and precise movement of robotic components.
- Compact Design: The compact nature of sprockets and wheels allows for space-saving designs, making them ideal for robotic applications where space is limited.
- Precision: Sprockets and wheels with accurate teeth profiles provide precise motion control, crucial for robotics and automation tasks that require high levels of accuracy.
- Low Noise: Properly lubricated and maintained wheel sprocket systems generate minimal noise during operation, contributing to quieter robotic movements.
- Customizability: wheel sprocket assemblies can be customized to suit specific robotic requirements, such as different gear ratios, sizes, and materials.
- Multiple Configurations: Depending on the robotic application, different configurations like single or multiple sprockets, idler sprockets, or rack and pinion systems can be used.
- High Load Capacity: Sprockets made from durable materials like steel can handle substantial loads, making them suitable for heavy-duty robotic tasks.
Examples of robotics and automation systems that commonly use wheel sprocket assemblies include:
- Robotic Arms: wheel sprocket systems are utilized in robotic arms to control their movement and reach.
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs): AGVs use wheel sprocket assemblies for propulsion and steering, enabling them to navigate autonomously.
- Conveyor Systems: In automated factories, conveyor belts are often driven by sprockets and wheels for efficient material handling.
- Mobile Robots: Wheeled mobile robots use wheel sprocket assemblies to drive their wheels, enabling them to move in various directions.
- Robot Grippers: wheel sprocket mechanisms can be integrated into robot grippers to facilitate gripping and handling objects.
The choice to use wheel sprocket assemblies in robotics and automation depends on the specific application requirements, load capacity, precision, and environmental conditions. By selecting the appropriate sprockets, wheels, and materials, engineers can ensure reliable and efficient robotic performance in a wide range of automated tasks.
Eco-Friendly Materials for Manufacturing Wheels and Sprockets
Yes, there are eco-friendly materials used for manufacturing wheels and sprockets. As industries strive to reduce their environmental impact and promote sustainability, manufacturers are exploring alternative materials that are more environmentally friendly. Some of the eco-friendly materials used for manufacturing wheels and sprockets include:
1. Recycled Materials:
Using recycled materials, such as recycled plastic or metal, can significantly reduce the demand for virgin raw materials and lower the overall carbon footprint. These materials are obtained from post-consumer or post-industrial waste and processed to create new products, reducing the need for new resource extraction.
2. Biodegradable Materials:
Biodegradable plastics, such as PLA (polylactic acid) and PHA (polyhydroxyalkanoates), are derived from renewable plant sources and can break down naturally in the environment. These materials are gaining popularity for applications where disposal or end-of-life considerations are critical.
3. Sustainable Composites:
Manufacturers are developing sustainable composite materials that combine renewable fibers, such as bamboo, hemp, or flax, with biodegradable resins. These composites offer good strength and rigidity while being more environmentally friendly compared to traditional fiber-reinforced plastics.
4. Natural Materials:
In some cases, natural materials like wood or bamboo are used to create sprockets and wheels for specific applications. These materials are renewable and biodegradable, making them a more sustainable choice.
5. Low-Toxicity Materials:
Some eco-friendly materials focus on reducing the use of harmful chemicals during manufacturing. Low-toxicity materials are not only better for the environment but also for the health and safety of workers involved in the production process.
When selecting eco-friendly materials for wheels and sprockets, it’s essential to consider factors such as the specific application, load-bearing requirements, and the material’s end-of-life characteristics. Manufacturers and users can contribute to environmental sustainability by opting for these eco-friendly alternatives in their machinery and equipment.
editor by CX 2023-11-14