Motorcycle Sprocket And Chain Kit
Honda XL125 CG125 NXR125
KTM Duke 200 390
Please make sure this item will fit your vehicle before you purchase.
1# Front Sprocket : 20CrMnTi
2# Rear Sprocket : 45# ,Heat Treatment
3# Chain : 428H
More available parts for:
Motorcycle,Scooter,Cub,ATV,Pocket bike,Dirtbike/Off Road /Endura / Tricycle /3Wheelers etc
|CG125 CG150 CG200 GY650( 125 150) C70 C90 C100 C110 CUB90 WAVE100 WAVE110 WS110 WAVE125 CB125 CB150 SH125 SH150 TMX125 XRM125 WH125 Spacy125 SCR110 Lead100 Lead110 Cargo150 GL NXR125 NXR150 DIO125 PCX125 PCX150 CB1 XL125 XL150 XR125 XR150 CBR250 CBR125 CBR150 Vario Blade CB110 Twister E-Storm CB190R CBZ160 NXR160 BIZ100 BIZ125 ECO Deluxe 100 TRX300/450 CB400
|3KJ JOG 50 2JA BWS MBK YB50 2JA JOG50 CRYPTON110 XC125 Y110 RX115 JY110 YBR125 MAJESTY250 CYGNUS X125 MIO NOUVO JUPITER-MX RXS115 Crypton115 Cyguns125 FZ16 FAZER250 YS150 R15 MT15 BWS125 VINO50 XT225 XTZ125 YBR125-K MIO-J
|GN125 GN150 AX100 GS125 AD50 AG50 HJ125 SMASH110 AX-4 GD110 Burgman 125 AN125 EN125 BEST125 Shogun125 LET’II
|BC175 KRISS BAJAJ-CT100 BAJAJ-CNG125 KLX250 KLX150 NINJA250 EX300 ER6N
|CS125, DS125, XS125/150, DS150, GS150, WS150, ST70, STRADA70, ST90, AT110, ARGENTA110, FT110/125/150, XT110, FORZA150,150Z,250Z,CR5,CR7,
|CT100, PULSAR135/BOXER150/180/200, DISCOVER125/135, PLATINO100/125 Pulsar220NS BM150 ,XCD125 BM100,PULSAR200NS,RE205,BAJAJ 175 RE225, VARROC O/M,VARROC N/M
|STAR 100,HLX125 Apache160 ApachE180 RTR 160/180,KING
|AK110S,AK100,AKT125 EVO TT ,AKT150 EVO TT,XM180/200,
|Number of Row:
Factors Affecting the Efficiency of a wheel sprocket Setup
Several factors can influence the efficiency of a wheel sprocket system in power transmission and motion control applications. These factors should be carefully considered and optimized to ensure the system’s overall effectiveness and performance:
- 1. Friction: Friction between the wheel, sprocket, and the chain or belt can lead to energy losses. Using high-quality materials and lubrication can help reduce friction and improve efficiency.
- 2. Alignment: Proper alignment between the wheel and the sprocket is critical. Misalignment can cause increased wear, noise, and reduced efficiency. Regular maintenance and alignment checks are essential.
- 3. Tension: The correct tension in the chain or belt is crucial for efficient power transmission. Too loose or too tight tension can lead to performance issues and premature wear.
- 4. Material and Design: The choice of materials for the wheel sprocket, as well as their design, can impact efficiency. High-quality materials and well-engineered components reduce wear and improve overall system performance.
- 5. Load Distribution: Uneven load distribution across the wheel sprocket can lead to localized wear and decreased efficiency. Ensuring proper load distribution helps maintain uniform wear and power transmission.
- 6. Environmental Factors: Harsh environmental conditions, such as dust, moisture, and extreme temperatures, can affect the efficiency of the system. Choosing suitable materials and implementing protective measures can mitigate these effects.
- 7. Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including lubrication, inspection, and timely replacement of worn components, is vital for the long-term efficiency of the system.
- 8. Speed and Torque: The operating speed and torque requirements of the application should be considered when selecting the appropriate wheel sprocket size and specifications.
- 9. Chain or Belt Type: Different types of chains or belts, such as roller chains, silent chains, or toothed belts, have varying efficiencies. Choosing the right type for the specific application is crucial.
- 10. System Integration: The wheel sprocket system should be integrated correctly with other components in the machinery to ensure smooth operation and minimal energy losses.
By carefully considering and optimizing these factors, it is possible to improve the efficiency of the wheel sprocket system, leading to reduced energy consumption, less wear and tear, and overall better performance.
Vertical Power Transmission with wheel sprocket System
Yes, a wheel sprocket system can be used for vertical power transmission. In such cases, the system is designed to transmit power and motion between vertically aligned shafts. Vertical power transmission using a wheel sprocket assembly follows similar principles to horizontal transmission, but there are some factors to consider:
- Load and Torque: When transmitting power vertically, the weight of the load can significantly impact the torque requirements. The torque must be sufficient to lift the load against gravity while accounting for friction and other resistive forces.
- Sprocket Selection: Choosing the right sprocket is critical for vertical transmission. The sprocket teeth must be designed to engage the chain or belt effectively and prevent slipping, especially when lifting heavy loads.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to reduce friction and wear in the system. Vertical applications may require specific lubricants to ensure smooth operation and prevent premature failure.
- Tensioning: Maintaining the correct tension in the chain or belt is crucial for vertical power transmission. Proper tension helps prevent sagging and ensures proper engagement between the wheel sprocket.
- Overhung Load: In vertical setups, the weight of the sprocket and shaft assembly can impose an overhung load on the bearings. Adequate support and bearing selection are necessary to handle this load.
Vertical power transmission with a wheel sprocket system is commonly used in various applications, including conveyor systems, elevators, and some industrial machinery. Proper design, installation, and maintenance are essential to ensure safe and efficient operation in vertical configurations.
Eco-Friendly Materials for Manufacturing Wheels and Sprockets
Yes, there are eco-friendly materials used for manufacturing wheels and sprockets. As industries strive to reduce their environmental impact and promote sustainability, manufacturers are exploring alternative materials that are more environmentally friendly. Some of the eco-friendly materials used for manufacturing wheels and sprockets include:
1. Recycled Materials:
Using recycled materials, such as recycled plastic or metal, can significantly reduce the demand for virgin raw materials and lower the overall carbon footprint. These materials are obtained from post-consumer or post-industrial waste and processed to create new products, reducing the need for new resource extraction.
2. Biodegradable Materials:
Biodegradable plastics, such as PLA (polylactic acid) and PHA (polyhydroxyalkanoates), are derived from renewable plant sources and can break down naturally in the environment. These materials are gaining popularity for applications where disposal or end-of-life considerations are critical.
3. Sustainable Composites:
Manufacturers are developing sustainable composite materials that combine renewable fibers, such as bamboo, hemp, or flax, with biodegradable resins. These composites offer good strength and rigidity while being more environmentally friendly compared to traditional fiber-reinforced plastics.
4. Natural Materials:
In some cases, natural materials like wood or bamboo are used to create sprockets and wheels for specific applications. These materials are renewable and biodegradable, making them a more sustainable choice.
5. Low-Toxicity Materials:
Some eco-friendly materials focus on reducing the use of harmful chemicals during manufacturing. Low-toxicity materials are not only better for the environment but also for the health and safety of workers involved in the production process.
When selecting eco-friendly materials for wheels and sprockets, it’s essential to consider factors such as the specific application, load-bearing requirements, and the material’s end-of-life characteristics. Manufacturers and users can contribute to environmental sustainability by opting for these eco-friendly alternatives in their machinery and equipment.
editor by CX 2023-09-26