Double-row sprocket is a mechanical transmission device, its structure is similar to the single row sprocket, but due to the use of double row chain, it has greater transmission capacity and stability. The double-row sprocket drive system is suitable for high-load and high-speed transmission systems, such as motorcycles, electric vehicles, cranes, cranes, manufacturing machinery and other fields, and is widely used.
|Wearable CNC Machine Iron Material Double Row Wheel Chain Sprocket
|pilot bore ,taper bore , finished bore and special bore
|stainless steal / steel / iron / brass / bronze / aluminum /as requirement
|Oxide black, Galvanized, Nickel plated, Chrome plated, Sandblasting, Painted and so on
|High frequency quenching and so on
|CNC machining, punch,turning, milling, drilling, grinding, broaching, welding and assembly
|ISO 9001 , SGS
|gear , sprocket , timing pulley , v-belt pulley , coupling , shaft , expansion sleeve ,taper bushing
|brown paper ,oiled paper , carton box ,wooden box ,as requirement
|Quality first Service superior , Advanced equipment,Experienced workers,Perfect testing equipment
|within 15 days samples. 30-45days offcial order
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .After-sales support
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
30-40 working days as usual
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts .
2. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: Fedex,DHL,UPS;
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR,HKD,GBP,CNY;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,PayPal,Western Union;
3. how can we guarantee quality?
1 .Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
2 .Always final Inspection before shipment;
3 .We have high-precision CNC gear grinding machine, high-speed CNC gear hobbing machine, CNC gear shaping machine, CNC lathe, CNC machining center, various grinding machines, universal gear measuring instrument, heat treatment and other advanced processing equipment.
4 . We have a group of experienced technical workers, more than 90% of the workers have more than 10 years of work experience in this factory, can accurately control the manufacturing of products and customer needs. We regularly train our employees to ensure that we can produce high-precision and high-quality products that are more in line with our customers’ needs.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
Alternatives to Chain Sprockets in wheel sprocket Configuration
While chain sprockets are commonly used in wheel sprocket configurations, there are alternative methods for power transmission in various applications:
- Gear and Gear Rack: Gears are toothed wheels that mesh with each other to transmit power. Instead of using a chain and sprocket, gears can directly engage with each other, offering a smooth and efficient power transfer. Gear racks, which are linear gears, can be used in place of wheels for linear motion applications.
- Belt and Pulley: Belts and pulleys offer a flexible and quiet means of power transmission. They work similarly to chain and sprocket systems but use belts instead of chains. Pulleys have grooves that grip the belt, allowing power to be transferred between the pulleys.
- Gear Train: A gear train consists of multiple gears meshed together to achieve specific speed and torque ratios. Gear trains are often used in complex machinery and mechanical systems where precise power transmission is required.
- Direct Drive: In some applications, direct drive mechanisms can be used, where the motor or power source is directly connected to the wheel or load without any intermediate components like sprockets or gears.
- Friction Drive: Friction drive systems use the friction between two surfaces to transfer power. One surface, such as a rubber wheel, is pressed against another surface to achieve power transmission.
The choice of alternative power transmission methods depends on various factors, including the application requirements, available space, speed, torque, and efficiency considerations. Each alternative method has its advantages and limitations, and the selection should be based on the specific needs of the mechanical system.
When considering alternatives to chain sprockets, it is essential to analyze the requirements of your application and consult with engineering experts or manufacturers to determine the most suitable method of power transmission for optimal performance and longevity.
Special Considerations for Using a wheel sprocket System in Off-Road Vehicles
Off-road vehicles operate in rugged and challenging environments, which can put additional stress on the wheel sprocket system. Here are some special considerations to keep in mind when using a wheel sprocket system in off-road vehicles:
- Material Selection: Choose high-quality materials for the wheel sprocket that can withstand rough terrains, impacts, and exposure to elements. Materials like hardened steel or alloys with good impact resistance are commonly used.
- Sealing and Protection: Ensure that the wheel bearings and sprocket teeth are adequately sealed to prevent dirt, mud, water, and other debris from entering. Proper sealing helps to maintain smooth operation and prolong the lifespan of components.
- Reinforcement: Consider reinforcing the wheel sprocket assembly if the vehicle will encounter heavy loads or extreme conditions. Reinforcements can add strength and durability to handle challenging off-road conditions.
- Lubrication: Use a high-quality lubricant suitable for off-road conditions. Frequent lubrication is crucial to reduce friction, prevent corrosion, and protect components from wear and tear.
- Regular Inspection: Off-road vehicles experience higher vibrations and shocks, leading to accelerated wear. Perform regular inspections to detect any signs of damage, misalignment, or wear. Address issues promptly to avoid further problems.
- Shock Absorption: Consider incorporating shock-absorbing features or suspension systems to mitigate the impact on the wheel sprocket system during off-road driving. This helps to protect the components and improve overall vehicle performance.
- Environmental Considerations: Off-road environments often expose the wheel sprocket system to dirt, sand, water, and other harsh elements. Choose coatings or treatments that offer corrosion resistance to protect against environmental damage.
- Weight Consideration: Off-road vehicles may need to be lightweight to navigate difficult terrains effectively. Ensure the wheel sprocket components strike a balance between durability and weight to optimize vehicle performance.
- Service and Maintenance: Establish a regular maintenance schedule and perform necessary servicing after each off-road trip. Cleaning, inspection, and replacement of worn parts are vital to ensure the system’s reliability.
By taking these special considerations into account, the wheel sprocket system in off-road vehicles can withstand the demands of rough terrains and provide reliable performance in challenging environments.
Types of Sprockets Used with Wheels
In mechanical systems, sprockets are toothed wheels that mesh with a chain or a belt to transmit rotational motion and power. There are several types of sprockets used with wheels, each designed for specific applications:
1. Roller Chain Sprockets:
These are the most common type of sprockets used with wheels and are designed to work with roller chains. Roller chain sprockets have teeth that match the profile of the chain’s rollers, ensuring smooth engagement and reducing wear on both the sprocket and the chain. They are widely used in bicycles, motorcycles, and industrial machinery.
2. Silent Chain Sprockets:
Also known as inverted-tooth chain sprockets, these sprockets are designed to work with silent chains. Silent chains are toothed chains that run quietly and smoothly, making them ideal for applications where noise reduction is essential, such as timing drives in engines and automotive systems.
3. Timing Belt Sprockets:
Timing belt sprockets are used with timing belts to ensure precise synchronization between the crankshaft and camshaft in internal combustion engines. They have specially designed teeth that fit the profile of the timing belt, allowing for accurate timing and smooth motion.
4. Idler Sprockets:
Idler sprockets are used to guide and tension chains or belts in a system. They do not transmit power themselves but play a crucial role in maintaining proper tension and alignment, which is essential for efficient power transmission and to prevent chain or belt slack.
5. Weld-On Sprockets:
Weld-on sprockets are designed to be welded directly onto a wheel hub or shaft, providing a secure and permanent attachment. They are commonly used in industrial machinery and equipment.
6. Double-Single Sprockets:
Double-single sprockets, also known as duplex sprockets, have two sets of teeth on one sprocket body. They are used when two separate chains need to be driven at the same speed and with the same sprocket ratio, often found in heavy-duty applications and conveyor systems.
7. Taper-Lock Sprockets:
Taper-lock sprockets are designed with a taper and keyway to provide a secure and easy-to-install connection to the shaft. They are widely used in power transmission systems, where sprocket positioning and removal are frequent.
Each type of sprocket is selected based on the specific application’s requirements, chain or belt type, and the desired performance characteristics. Proper selection and maintenance of sprockets are essential for ensuring efficient power transmission and extending the life of the entire system.
editor by CX 2023-08-17