Short Pitch Precision Roller Chains
A. Our Services:
1. Any of your kind inquiry about chain would be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced sales staffs will reply all your concerns in fluent English.
3. OEM services are available with us, our professional designer would make your private idea into being.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Delivery by air mail or ship for your orders.
6. With years of manufacture and promotion experience in global market, brings you profit and great success!
|Simplex Roller Chains, Duplex Roller Chains, Triplex Roller Chains, Multiple Roller Chains
|Chain No.: (ANSI/ISO)
|03C, 04C, 06C, 08A, 10A, 12A-~ 48A
|Chain No.: ( ANSI )
|15, 25,35,41,40,50 ~ 240
|4.7625 mm ~ 76.200 mm
C.Company show & Product Process
D. Packaging & Certificate
|Chain+Plastic Bag+Neutral Box+Wooden case+Big Carton+Steel Pallets
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1991 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. what is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 45 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 65 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
4. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, NMW in Austrilia, Canton fair, PTC, in China and many other special furniture shows.
5. Do you have any instant chat ?
Can transmission chains be used in marine or offshore applications?
Yes, transmission chains can be used in marine or offshore applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Corrosion Resistance: Transmission chains used in marine or offshore applications are typically made from materials that offer high corrosion resistance, such as stainless steel or specially coated chains. These chains are designed to withstand the corrosive effects of s altwater, moisture, and other harsh environmental conditions.
2. Sealing and Protection: In marine or offshore environments, transmission chains are often equipped with additional sealing and protection measures. This can include seals, covers, or special coatings that provide an extra layer of defense against water, debris, and contaminants.
3. High Load Capacity: Marine and offshore applications often involve heavy-duty operations, such as lifting or pulling heavy loads. Transmission chains used in these applications are designed to handle high loads and provide reliable power transmission.
4. Resistance to Harsh Conditions: Marine and offshore environments can be challenging, with factors like high humidity, extreme temperatures, and exposure to s altwater and abrasive substances. Transmission chains for these applications are engineered to withstand these harsh conditions and maintain their performance and durability.
5. Compliance with Industry Standards: Transmission chains used in marine or offshore applications may need to meet specific industry standards and regulations. These standards ensure that the chains are suitable for the demanding conditions and safety requirements of the marine and offshore industries.
It’s important to select transmission chains specifically designed for marine or offshore applications to ensure reliable and long-lasting performance. Consulting with experts in the field and following manufacturer guidelines for installation, maintenance, and inspection is essential to maximize the effectiveness and lifespan of the transmission chains in these environments.
What are the benefits of using a lightweight transmission chain?
Using a lightweight transmission chain offers several advantages. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Improved Efficiency: A lightweight transmission chain reduces the overall weight of the system, resulting in improved energy efficiency. With less mass to move, the power required to drive the chain is reduced, leading to lower energy consumption.
2. Increased Power-to-Weight Ratio: The lightweight nature of the chain allows for a higher power-to-weight ratio. This means that a smaller, lighter chain can transmit the same amount of power as a heavier chain, making it suitable for applications where weight reduction is crucial, such as in portable or handheld equipment.
3. Reduced Inertia: The lower weight of the transmission chain reduces the inertia of the system. This enables faster acceleration and deceleration, resulting in improved response times and better overall performance in dynamic applications.
4. Easier Handling and Installation: Lightweight transmission chains are easier to handle and install compared to heavier chains. They require less effort and manpower during installation or maintenance activities, making them more convenient and time-saving.
5. Lower Wear and Tear: The reduced weight of the chain contributes to lower wear and tear on other components of the system, such as sprockets, bearings, and shafts. This can extend the lifespan of these components and reduce the frequency of maintenance and replacement.
6. Cost Savings: Using a lightweight transmission chain can result in cost savings in several ways. The reduced energy consumption leads to lower operating costs, and the lighter weight may allow for the use of smaller and less expensive supporting components.
It’s important to note that the choice of a lightweight transmission chain should be based on the specific application requirements. Factors such as load capacity, speed, operating environment, and compatibility with other system components should be considered to ensure that the lightweight chain meets the performance and durability needs of the application.
How do you choose the right transmission chain for a specific application?
Choosing the right transmission chain for a specific application is crucial to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Here are the key factors to consider when selecting a transmission chain:
- Load Capacity: Determine the maximum load that the chain will need to transmit. This includes both the static and dynamic loads. Ensure that the selected chain has a sufficient load capacity to handle the application requirements.
- Speed and RPM: Consider the operating speed and rotational speed of the chain. Higher speeds may require chains with improved fatigue resistance and lubrication capabilities.
- Environment: Evaluate the environmental conditions in which the chain will operate. Factors such as temperature, moisture, dust, chemicals, and corrosive agents can impact chain performance. Choose a chain that is resistant to the specific environmental conditions.
- Alignment and Tension: Ensure proper alignment and tensioning of the chain. Misalignment and improper tension can lead to premature wear and failure. Select a chain that allows for proper adjustment and maintains optimal tension during operation.
- Maintenance: Consider the maintenance requirements of the chain. Some chains may require regular lubrication, while others may be self-lubricating or maintenance-free. Evaluate the available resources and the desired level of maintenance for the application.
- Compatibility: Ensure compatibility between the chain and other components in the transmission system, such as sprockets or gears. The chain should match the tooth profile and pitch of the mating components.
- Manufacturer’s Recommendations: Consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for selecting the appropriate chain for specific applications. Manufacturers often provide detailed specifications, load charts, and application guidelines for their chains.
By considering these factors and consulting with chain manufacturers or industry experts, you can choose the right transmission chain that meets the specific requirements of your application, ensuring reliable and efficient operation.
editor by CX 2023-10-21