Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CZPT Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
|We Can Produce According to Your Requirements
|All Kinds of You Required
Can transmission chains be used in heavy-duty or high-load applications?
Transmission chains are commonly used in heavy-duty or high-load applications due to their robust construction and ability to handle substantial power transmission requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Strength and Durability: Transmission chains are designed to withstand high loads and heavy-duty applications. They are constructed using high-quality materials such as alloy steel, ensuring exceptional strength, toughness, and resistance to fatigue. These chains are engineered to handle the demanding forces and loads encountered in heavy machinery, industrial equipment, and automotive applications.
2. Load Capacity: Transmission chains are available in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different load capacities. Manufacturers provide load ratings and specifications for their chains, allowing users to select the appropriate chain based on the anticipated loads. The load capacity of a transmission chain depends on factors such as chain size, material, design, and heat treatment. It is essential to choose a chain that can handle the specific load requirements of the application.
3. Power Transmission Efficiency: Transmission chains offer high power transmission efficiency, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications. The precision engineering of the chain links and sprockets ensures minimal energy loss during power transfer, maximizing the efficiency of the system. This efficiency is crucial in applications where large amounts of power need to be transmitted reliably and consistently.
4. Adaptability to High Loads: Transmission chains can adapt to various load conditions, including shock loads and dynamic forces. Their design allows them to accommodate sudden changes in loads without compromising performance or integrity. Additionally, heavy-duty transmission chains often incorporate features such as hardened pins, solid rollers, and specialized coatings to enhance their load-bearing capacity and resistance to wear.
5. Wide Range of Applications: Transmission chains find extensive use in industries such as construction, mining, agriculture, material handling, and power transmission. They are employed in heavy machinery, conveyor systems, lifting equipment, industrial drives, and many other applications that involve significant loads. Their versatility and ability to handle high loads make them a reliable choice for demanding environments.
When selecting a transmission chain for heavy-duty or high-load applications, it is essential to consider the specific requirements, including anticipated loads, operating conditions, and environmental factors. Consulting with chain manufacturers or industry experts can provide valuable guidance in choosing the most suitable chain to ensure safe and efficient power transmission in heavy-duty applications.
How does the choice of lubricant impact the performance of a transmission chain?
The choice of lubricant plays a critical role in ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Reduced Friction and Wear: Lubricants create a protective film between the moving parts of the transmission chain, reducing friction and wear. This helps to minimize metal-to-metal contact and prevent surface damage, extending the chain’s lifespan.
2. Enhanced Efficiency: Proper lubrication reduces energy losses due to friction, improving the overall efficiency of the transmission system. By reducing frictional resistance, the lubricant allows for smoother power transmission, reducing power consumption and increasing system efficiency.
3. Heat Dissipation: Lubricants aid in heat dissipation by absorbing and dissipating heat generated during chain operation. This helps to prevent excessive chain temperature rise, which can lead to accelerated wear, lubricant breakdown, and potential chain failure.
4. Corrosion Protection: Lubricants provide a protective barrier against moisture, humidity, and other corrosive elements. This helps to prevent rust and corrosion, which can weaken the chain and reduce its performance. Choosing a lubricant with anti-corrosion properties is essential, especially in harsh or corrosive environments.
5. Contaminant Removal: Lubricants can help remove contaminants such as dirt, dust, and debris from the chain’s contact surfaces. This prevents abrasive particles from causing premature wear and damage to the chain, ensuring smooth operation and reducing the risk of chain failure.
6. Temperature Stability: Different lubricants have varying temperature stability properties. It is crucial to select a lubricant that can maintain its viscosity and lubricating properties within the operating temperature range of the transmission chain. This ensures consistent lubrication and performance under various temperature conditions.
7. Compatibility: It is important to choose a lubricant that is compatible with the materials used in the transmission chain. Some lubricants may react with certain chain materials, leading to degradation or damage. Ensuring compatibility helps maintain the integrity of the chain and avoids any adverse effects.
8. Lubrication Interval: The choice of lubricant can also affect the lubrication interval, i.e., the frequency at which the chain needs to be relubricated. Some lubricants offer longer-lasting lubrication properties, reducing the maintenance requirements and downtime associated with frequent relubrication.
It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines regarding lubrication for the specific transmission chain. Regular inspection, monitoring, and proper maintenance practices should be implemented to ensure the chain remains adequately lubricated for optimal performance and longevity.
Are there any industry standards or certifications for transmission chains?
Yes, there are industry standards and certifications that govern the manufacturing, quality, and performance of transmission chains. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. ANSI/ASME Standards: The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) have developed standards for transmission chains, such as ANSI/ASME B29.1 for roller chains and ANSI/ASME B29.3 for pintle chains. These standards define the dimensions, materials, tolerances, and performance requirements for various types of transmission chains.
2. ISO Standards: The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has also established standards for transmission chains, including ISO 606 for short-pitch precision roller chains and ISO 1275 for short-pitch conveyor chains. These standards ensure global consistency and compatibility in terms of chain dimensions and performance.
3. DIN Standards: In Germany, the Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN) has developed standards for transmission chains, such as DIN 8187 for roller chains and DIN 8181 for bush chains. These standards are widely used in Europe and define the specifications and requirements for chain design and performance.
4. Certifications: In addition to standards, there are certifications that validate the quality and performance of transmission chains. One notable certification is the ISO 9001:2015, which demonstrates that the manufacturer has implemented a quality management system and meets the specified criteria for consistent product quality.
It is important to note that adherence to these standards and certifications is voluntary but highly recommended. Choosing transmission chains that comply with recognized standards and certifications ensures that they have been manufactured and tested to meet specific criteria for performance, reliability, and durability.
When selecting transmission chains, it is advisable to look for products from reputable manufacturers who prioritize quality and compliance with industry standards. This helps to ensure that the chains you choose will meet the necessary requirements for your application and deliver reliable performance over time.
editor by CX 2023-07-18