Factory producing OEM:813 0571 H-014 Transfer Output Shaft Drive Chain
Using high-grade raw materials, with long service life, lighter weight, more stable, low noise, high tensile strength, high safety performance. At present, it is mainly used for transfer case of jeep, Mitsubishi, Mazda, BMW, CZPT and other related models.
See the below our transfer case chain OEM code for confirm, if any need, please do not hesitate to contact with us.
813 0571 /H-014
HangZhou CZPT Industry Co., Ltd. is a specialized supplier of a full range of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, v belt pulley, timing pulley, V-belts, couplings, machined parts and so on.
Due to our CZPT in offering best service to our clients, understanding of your needs and overriding sense of responsibility toward filling ordering requirements, we have obtained the trust of buyers worldwide. Having accumulated precious experience in cooperating with foreign customers, our products are selling well in the American, European, South American and Asian markets.Our products are manufactured by modern computerized machinery and equipment. Meanwhile, our products are manufactured according to high quality standards, and complying with the international advanced standard criteria.
With many years’ experience in this line, we will be trusted by our advantages in competitive price, one-time delivery, prompt response, on-hand engineering support and good after-sales services.
Additionally, all our production procedures are in compliance with ISO9001 standards. We also can design and make non-standard products to meet customers’ special requirements. Quality and credit are the bases that make a corporation alive. We will provide best services and high quality products with all sincerity. If you need any information or samples, please contact us and you will have our soon reply.
What are the advantages of using a lightweight drive chain?
Using a lightweight drive chain offers several advantages in certain applications where weight reduction is a critical factor. Here is a detailed explanation:
Lightweight drive chains are specifically designed to provide reliable power transmission while minimizing the overall weight of the system. The advantages of using such chains include:
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Lightweight drive chains reduce the overall mass and inertia of the power transmission system. This results in improved energy efficiency, as less power is required to accelerate and decelerate the lighter components. Reduced energy consumption contributes to cost savings and promotes sustainability.
- Enhanced System Performance: By reducing the weight of the drive chain, the overall system performance can be improved. The reduced mass allows for quicker response times, faster acceleration, and improved dynamic performance of the machinery or equipment. This can be particularly beneficial in applications that require rapid changes in speed or direction.
- Increased Speed Capability: Lightweight drive chains enable higher speeds due to reduced inertia and decreased centrifugal forces. This allows for faster operation, quicker cycle times, and improved productivity in applications that demand high-speed power transmission.
- Reduced Wear and Friction: The lighter weight of the drive chain can contribute to reduced wear and friction between the chain and the sprockets. With less weight bearing on the chain and sprocket teeth, there is reduced contact stress and improved lubrication distribution. This leads to lower frictional losses, decreased wear, and extended chain life.
- Easier Installation and Maintenance: Lightweight drive chains are easier to handle and install compared to heavier chains, reducing the physical strain on operators during installation or maintenance tasks. The reduced weight simplifies handling and improves overall ergonomics, making it more convenient for operators to work with the chain.
- Application Versatility: Lightweight drive chains can be used in a wide range of industries and applications where weight reduction is advantageous. They are commonly employed in sectors such as automotive, robotics, aerospace, and portable equipment, where lightweight components contribute to improved performance and fuel efficiency.
It is important to consider the specific requirements and constraints of the application when selecting a lightweight drive chain. Factors such as load capacity, speed capabilities, environmental conditions, and material selection should be taken into account.
While lightweight drive chains offer numerous benefits, it is crucial to ensure that their reduced weight does not compromise their load-carrying capacity or durability. Regular maintenance, including proper tensioning, lubrication, and periodic inspection, is essential to maintain the optimal performance and reliability of lightweight drive chains.
By utilizing lightweight drive chains in appropriate applications, operators can benefit from improved energy efficiency, enhanced system performance, increased speed capabilities, reduced wear and friction, easier installation and maintenance, and overall weight reduction, contributing to improved efficiency and performance of the power transmission system.
How does the elongation of a drive chain affect its performance?
The elongation of a drive chain can have a significant impact on its performance and overall operation. Here is a detailed explanation:
Drive chains are subject to wear and elongation over time due to factors such as load, speed, tension, lubrication, and maintenance. Elongation refers to the increase in the chain’s pitch length, which can lead to several performance-related issues:
- Loss of Tension: As a chain elongates, it loses tension and becomes slack. This results in a loss of power transmission efficiency and can lead to skipping or jumping of the chain on the sprockets. A slack chain may also cause a loss of accuracy and synchronization in driven systems.
- Poor Performance: Elongation can affect the overall performance of the drive system. It can lead to increased backlash, reduced precision, and the potential for chain derailment or disengagement from the sprockets. These issues can result in decreased efficiency, unreliable operation, and increased risk of damage to the chain or other components.
- Increased Wear: Elongation causes increased wear between the chain links, pins, and bushings. This wear can accelerate the elongation process and further decrease the chain’s performance and service life. It can also lead to increased friction, heat generation, and the potential for chain failure if not addressed promptly.
- Reduced Load-Carrying Capacity: Elongation reduces the effective pitch length of the chain, resulting in a decreased load-carrying capacity. This can limit the chain’s ability to handle heavy loads, potentially leading to premature failure or inadequate performance in applications where high loads are involved.
- Increased Noise and Vibration: Elongation can cause increased noise and vibration during chain operation. The slack chain may produce rattling or banging sounds, and the vibration can negatively affect the overall system performance and operator comfort.
Regular inspection and maintenance are essential to monitor chain elongation and address it promptly. Measuring elongation using specialized tools and following the manufacturer’s recommended elongation limits can help determine when a chain requires replacement or adjustment.
Proper chain tension, lubrication, and regular maintenance practices, including periodic tension adjustment and lubrication replenishment, can help minimize elongation and ensure optimal chain performance. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and consult with experts or technicians to establish appropriate maintenance schedules and procedures for the specific drive chain and application.
editor by CX 2023-09-07