Chian Agricultural Chains Roller Transmission Chains and Sprockets
Agricultural Chains includs following chain:
S type Steel Agricultural Chains:
S32 S32 S42 S45 S51 S52L S52LV S52 55V 55VF1 S55 S55R 5SSRH S55RHF1 S62 S62F5 S77 S88 CA642 CA650 CA650F2 S42F2 S52F10 S62F10 S62F8 CA650F4 CA620F4 55VF1H2 CA650F1
S type Steel Agricultural Chains with Attachments:
S32SK1 S42SK1 S45SK1 S52SK1 S55SK1 S77SK1 S88SK1 S32SK1F1 S55RHSK1 S52LK1 55VK1 S42F2K1F1 S52LF1K1 S32K1 S32K1F1 S42K1 S45K1 S51K1 S52K1F1 S55K1 S55K1F1 S55K1 S55K1F1 S55HK1 S62K1 S62A2K1 S62F2K1 S77K1 S88K1 S51HF1K1 S88F2K1 S42A1F2 S42F2A1 S88F3K1 S62F12K1 S62SD S51SDF1 S52SDF1 S52SDF2 S52SD S52F4 S52F9 S52LSD S52LF1SD S52LF2SD S52F12SD S52LVSD S45F1 S45SDF2 S45W-F1 S45W-F4 S45SD S55F2 S55F3 S55F4 S55F6 S55F7 S55RSDF1 55VSDF1 55VSDF2 55VSDF4 S55DF2 S5
5SDF4 S62SD S45V S45SDF1 S55V S55SDF1 S45SDF3 S55HSDF3 S55F12SD S52F11SD S52F3 C45F1SD etc.
A Type Steel Agricultural Cahins:
A550 A555 A557 A620
CA Type Steel Agricultural Chains
CA627 CA550D CA555D CA557D CA620D CA2062H CA550 CA550V CA555 CA557 CA620 CA2060H CA550F4 CA550F5 CAE44151 38.4R 38.4V 38.4VB 55VD S62F3 CA960 CA550VF2 CA550H
C Type Steel Agricultural Chain attachments
38.4VK1 38.4RK1F1 38.4VF3K1 38.4RK1F2 CA550F2 CA550K1F1 CA550VK1F CA550VK1F1 CA550F4K19 CA550AK29M CA550K1F7 CA550A29 CA550VF2K1 CA550F5AK29M CA550F5K29F1 CA550F5K1 CA557K1F2 38.4RK1F3 38.4RK1F3 38.4RK1F7 38.4VK1F9 38.4VK1F6 38.4VK1F7 38.4RK1F8 38.4RK1F8 38.4RK1F9 38.4RK1F10 38.4VF3K1F2 CA550K1F15 etc.
|Chain(DIN766) Agricultural Chains
|1. Stainless Steel: SS201, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, SS420
|2. Steel:C45(K1045), C46(K1046),C20
|3. Brass:C36000 ( C26800), C37700 ( HPb59), C38500( HPb58), C27200(CuZn37), C28000(CuZn40)
|4. Bronze: C51000, C52100, C54400, etc
|5. Iron: 1213, 12L14,1215
|6. Aluminum: Al6061, Al6063
|7.OEM according to your request
|Annealing, natural anodization, heat treatment, polishing, nickel plating, chrome plating, znic plating,yellow passivation, gold passivation, satin, Black surface painted etc.
|sprockt chains, pulley, shafts(axles, spline shafts, dart shafts),gears (pinions, wheels gear rack) bearing, bearing seat, bushing, coupling, lock assembly etc.
|CNC machining, punch,turning, milling, drilling, grinding, broaching, welding and assembly
|Technicians self-check in production,final-check before package by professional Quality inspector
|Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or as per customized specifications
|ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2001,ISO/TS 16949:2009
|Quality first Service superior , Advanced equipment,Experienced workers,Perfect testing equipment
|15-25days samples. 30-45days offcial order
1.What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
2. what is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 45 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 65 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
3. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, NMW in Austrilia, Canton fair, PTC, in China and many other special furniture shows.
How to Identify and Troubleshoot Common Issues with Wheels and Sprockets
Identifying and troubleshooting common issues with wheels and sprockets can help you maintain their proper functioning and prevent potential problems. Here are some steps to follow:
- Abnormal Noise: If you notice unusual noise during operation, it could indicate misalignment, worn sprockets, or a loose chain. Check for any loose bolts or fasteners and ensure proper alignment of the sprockets.
- Chain Slippage: Chain slippage can occur due to insufficient tension or worn-out sprocket teeth. Check the chain tension and adjust it to the recommended level. Inspect the sprocket teeth for signs of wear and replace them if necessary.
- Uneven Wear: Uneven wear on the sprocket teeth can be a result of misalignment or a worn-out chain. Check the alignment of the sprockets and adjust as needed. If the chain is stretched or has damaged links, replace it with a new one.
- Excessive Vibration: Excessive vibration may be caused by imbalanced wheels or misaligned sprockets. Check for any bent or damaged wheels and ensure proper alignment of the sprockets.
- Chain Skipping: If the chain skips over the sprocket teeth during operation, it could be due to worn sprocket teeth or a loose chain. Inspect the sprocket teeth for signs of wear and replace them if necessary. Adjust the chain tension to the proper level.
- Chain Jamming: Chain jamming can occur if there is debris or dirt between the chain and sprockets. Clean the chain and sprockets thoroughly to remove any obstructions.
- Excessive Chain Wear: Regularly inspect the chain for signs of wear, such as elongation, damaged links, or rust. Replace the chain if it is significantly worn to avoid damage to the sprockets.
- Overheating: Overheating can be caused by high friction between the chain and sprockets or improper lubrication. Ensure proper lubrication and check for any misalignment or tight spots in the system.
By identifying these common issues and performing regular inspections, you can troubleshoot problems early on and take appropriate corrective measures, ensuring the smooth operation and longevity of the wheel sprocket assembly.
Load-Carrying Capacities of wheel sprocket Combinations
The load-carrying capacity of a wheel sprocket assembly depends on various factors, including the material, size, and design of both the wheel sprocket. Here are some common types of wheel sprocket combinations and their load-carrying capacities:
- Steel Wheel with Steel Sprocket: This combination offers high load-carrying capacity and is commonly used in heavy-duty applications. Steel wheels can handle substantial loads, and when paired with steel sprockets, the assembly can withstand even higher forces.
- Nylon Wheel with Steel Sprocket: Nylon wheels are known for their lightweight and durable nature. When combined with steel sprockets, they provide a good load-carrying capacity while reducing the overall weight of the assembly.
- Polyurethane Wheel with Steel Sprocket: Polyurethane wheels offer excellent wear resistance and are suitable for medium to heavy loads. When paired with steel sprockets, this combination can handle moderate to high load capacities.
- Rubber Wheel with Cast Iron Sprocket: Rubber wheels are known for their shock-absorbing properties and are often used in applications requiring vibration dampening. When used with cast iron sprockets, this combination can handle medium loads.
- Plastic Wheel with Plastic Sprocket: This combination is suitable for light-duty applications where lower loads are expected. Plastic wheels and sprockets are often used in applications that require low friction and quiet operation.
- Custom wheel sprocket Combinations: In some cases, custom wheel sprocket combinations are designed to meet specific load-carrying requirements. These combinations can be tailored to suit the application’s unique demands.
It’s important to note that load-carrying capacities also depend on other factors, such as the type of bearing used in the wheel, the shaft material, and the overall design of the mechanical system. Engineers should carefully consider the intended application, operating conditions, and safety factors when selecting the appropriate wheel sprocket combination to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the system.
Common Applications of Wheels and Sprockets in Machinery
Wheels and sprockets are crucial components used in various machinery and mechanical systems for power transmission, motion control, and mechanical advantage. Some common applications include:
Wheels and sprockets are extensively used in vehicles, including automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, and even heavy-duty trucks and construction equipment. Sprockets and chains are commonly found in motorcycles and bicycles for power transmission from the engine or pedals to the wheels.
2. Industrial Machinery:
In industrial settings, wheels and sprockets play a vital role in conveyor systems, where they are used to move materials or products along a production line. Sprockets are also employed in various machinery to transfer rotational motion and power between components.
3. Agricultural Equipment:
Agricultural machinery often relies on wheels and sprockets for functions such as driving tractors, operating harvesting equipment, and propelling irrigation systems.
Wheels and sprockets are commonly used in robotic systems to provide mobility and movement capabilities. Sprockets and chains or belts are used in robotic arms and joints to facilitate precise and controlled motion.
5. Material Handling:
Conveyor systems in warehouses and distribution centers utilize wheels and sprockets to move packages, products, and materials efficiently. The sprockets engage with conveyor chains to create a continuous loop for material transport.
6. Mining and Construction:
In heavy industries like mining and construction, large machinery such as excavators, bulldozers, and cranes utilize wheels and sprockets for propulsion and movement. Tracks with sprockets are commonly used in these applications for enhanced traction and stability.
7. Factory Automation:
In automated manufacturing processes, wheels and sprockets are employed in robotic arms and assembly line systems to control movement and manipulate objects with precision.
8. Renewable Energy:
In wind turbines, wheels and sprockets are used to convert the rotational motion of the blades into electrical energy by driving the generator.
These are just a few examples of the diverse applications of wheels and sprockets in machinery and mechanical systems. Their versatility, efficiency, and ability to provide mechanical advantage make them essential components in various industries.
editor by CX 2023-08-08