Our CVT chains offer a multitude of advantages, which can be used in a wide range of applications.
It is made from high-quality materials, ensuring durability and long service life. Quality assurance gives you a competitive edge in the market.
This chain allows for smooth and efficient power transmission, reducing energy loss and increasing the overall efficiency of your machinery, operating with less noise and vibration compared to conventional chains.
|Question 1: Are you a Manufacturer or a Trading Company?
We are a 100% chain manufacturer with 23 years of experience
|Question 2: What should I provide to get a quotation?
1. Type of the chain (with photos if available)
2. Pitch of the chain
3. Width of the chain
4. Length and quantity of the chain
5. Other specific requirements
|Question 3: How long is your manufacturing and delivery time?
Products are usually finished in 2 weeks, depending on the type and quantity. Also, please get in touch with us to check the delivery time to your destination.
|Question 4: How long is your guaranteed time?
We offer a three-year guarantee if you purchase chains and matched sprockets together.
If you need chains only, a one-year guarantee can also be confirmed.
|Question 5: Trade terms and Payment terms?
We accept EXW, FOB, DDU, Door to Door. Payment terms, such as T/T, L/C, and Western Union, are acceptable. We also provide the service of Online Trading in this B2B platform.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
What are the advantages of using an enclosed transmission chain?
Enclosed transmission chains offer several advantages in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Protection from Contaminants: An enclosed transmission chain provides protection against external contaminants such as dirt, dust, debris, moisture, and chemicals. The enclosure prevents these substances from entering the chain assembly, reducing the risk of wear, corrosion, and premature failure.
2. Enhanced Safety: The enclosure of the transmission chain adds an extra layer of safety. It prevents accidental contact with moving parts, reducing the risk of injuries to personnel working near the chain. This is particularly important in industrial settings where machinery and equipment are in operation.
3. Reduced Maintenance: Enclosed transmission chains require less maintenance compared to open chains. The enclosure helps to keep the chain lubrication intact for a longer duration, reducing the frequency of lubrication and maintenance tasks. This saves time, labor, and maintenance costs.
4. Longer Chain Life: The protection provided by the enclosure helps to extend the life of the transmission chain. By shielding the chain from external elements, such as abrasive particles or corrosive agents, the chain experiences less wear and corrosion, leading to increased durability and longevity.
5. Improved Performance: Enclosed transmission chains generally exhibit smoother and more consistent performance. The enclosure helps to maintain proper chain alignment and tension, reducing the risk of chain skipping, jumping, or derailing. This results in better power transmission, improved efficiency, and reduced downtime.
6. Application Versatility: Enclosed transmission chains can be used in a wide range of applications and industries. They are suitable for environments where cleanliness, protection, and safety are critical, such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, packaging, and automotive manufacturing.
It is important to note that the specific advantages may vary depending on the design, construction, and materials used in the enclosed transmission chain. Consulting with experts or manufacturers can provide more detailed information and guidance on selecting the appropriate enclosed chain for a particular application.
What are the advantages of using a lubrication-free transmission chain?
Using a lubrication-free transmission chain offers several benefits. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Maintenance-free Operation: Lubrication-free transmission chains eliminate the need for regular lubrication and maintenance. This saves time, reduces maintenance costs, and minimizes downtime associated with lubrication tasks.
2. Clean and Environmentally Friendly: Lubrication-free chains operate without the need for external lubricants, which eliminates the risk of oil or grease contamination in the surrounding environment. This is particularly advantageous in applications where cleanliness is crucial, such as in food processing, pharmaceutical, or cleanroom environments.
3. Reduced Friction and Wear: Lubrication-free chains are designed with self-lubricating materials or coatings that offer low friction and excellent wear resistance. These chains are specifically engineered to provide long-lasting performance without the need for external lubrication. The reduced friction and wear contribute to extended chain life and improved efficiency.
4. Enhanced Reliability: Lubrication-free transmission chains provide consistent and reliable performance, as they are not dependent on external lubrication that can deteriorate or deplete over time. They are designed to withstand various operating conditions and maintain their performance even in the absence of lubrication.
5. Wide Range of Applications: Lubrication-free transmission chains are suitable for a wide range of applications across different industries. They are commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, packaging, medical equipment, textile, and electronics, where lubrication may not be feasible or desirable.
6. Improved Cleanliness and Safety: Lubrication-free chains contribute to a cleaner working environment by eliminating the risk of oil or grease leaks. This enhances workplace safety, reduces the potential for slip hazards, and ensures compliance with stringent cleanliness standards.
It’s important to note that lubrication-free chains are designed and manufactured using specialized materials and coatings to provide the necessary self-lubricating properties. It’s essential to choose the appropriate lubrication-free chain based on the specific application requirements and operating conditions.
What is a transmission chain and how does it work?
A transmission chain is a type of mechanical chain used to transmit power between two or more rotating shafts. It consists of a series of interconnected links that engage with toothed sprockets to transfer motion and torque.
In a typical transmission chain system, the chain wraps around two or more sprockets, with one sprocket connected to the input shaft and the other(s) connected to the output shaft(s). As the input shaft rotates, the chain moves along the sprockets, causing the output shaft(s) to rotate at the same speed or different speeds depending on the sprocket sizes.
The functioning of a transmission chain relies on the principle of mechanical power transmission through interlocking links and the engagement between the chain and the sprocket teeth. The chain’s links are designed to fit precisely with the sprocket teeth, ensuring a positive and reliable transfer of power.
As the chain engages with the sprockets, the teeth on the sprockets push against the chain’s rollers or pins, causing the chain to move. This movement transfers rotational motion and torque from the input shaft to the output shaft(s), enabling the transmission of power and facilitating various mechanical operations.
Transmission chains are widely used in various applications such as automotive engines, motorcycles, bicycles, industrial machinery, and power transmission systems. They are valued for their durability, efficiency, and ability to handle high loads and speeds.
editor by CX 2023-09-18