1,Durable and high Quality.
4,Wide range of parts for more models available.
5,OEM production welcome
6,Most competitive wholesale prices.
7. One stop buying service provided.
We supply wide rang of sprockets and chain kit for motorcycles from 50cc to 250cc including cubs,moped,off road etc. For more infomation,welcome to contact us.
Our company is located in HangZhou and specialized in manufacturing and trading of moto parts and accessories.We could supply the parts for the popular Japanese brand,Chinese brands and Indian brand motorcycles.
With an experienced and professional team, we have exported our products to many countries and regions all over the world, especially Latin America,Middle East,East Europe and Africa.Our products enjoy a good reputation among our customers. We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
1. Why choose us?
We are professional in the moto parts business in China mianland. We are confident that with our experience,quality,service can give our customers complete satisfaction.
It is between 100 or 200pcs or sets,it depends on the parts. For some parts,200pcs is a start,for some big parts,for 50pcs,there is no problem.
3.Mode of Delilivery
it could be by air,by sea (LCL,FCL) or by express (DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX).
we can delivery it according to your option.
4. Delivery time:
We could make delivery within 15 or 20 days after your deposit payment. Also it depends on what kind of parts you buy. For some parts,if we have stock,it will be very quick,one week will be ok.
we accept T/T payment,L/C and Western union. Actually,we use T/T more,namely by 30% deposit,balance could be paid before or after loading.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|We Offer Warranty for Our Products
What are the Maintenance Requirements for a wheel sprocket Assembly?
Proper maintenance of the wheel sprocket assembly is essential to ensure its optimal performance and longevity. Here are some maintenance tips:
- Regular Cleaning: Keep the wheel sprocket assembly clean from dirt, debris, and grime. Regularly wipe down the sprockets and chain to prevent buildup, which can lead to accelerated wear.
- Lubrication: Apply a suitable lubricant to the chain and sprockets to reduce friction and wear. Lubrication also helps in maintaining smooth operation and preventing corrosion. However, avoid over-lubrication, as excessive grease can attract more dirt.
- Chain Tension: Check the tension of the chain regularly. A loose chain can result in slippage and damage to the sprockets, while an overly tight chain can increase wear and strain on the components. Adjust the chain tension as per the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Inspection: Periodically inspect the sprockets and chain for signs of wear, damage, or elongation. Replace any worn-out or damaged components promptly to avoid further issues.
- Alignment: Ensure proper alignment of the sprockets and wheels. Misalignment can lead to uneven wear and reduced efficiency. Adjust the alignment as needed to maintain smooth power transmission.
- Replace Worn Parts: Over time, sprockets and chains will wear out due to regular use. Replace worn sprockets or chains with new ones from reputable suppliers to maintain optimal performance.
- Environmental Considerations: In certain applications, exposure to harsh environments or extreme temperatures may require more frequent maintenance and inspection.
By following these maintenance practices, you can extend the lifespan of the wheel sprocket assembly and ensure reliable operation in various applications.
Load-Carrying Capacities of wheel sprocket Combinations
The load-carrying capacity of a wheel sprocket assembly depends on various factors, including the material, size, and design of both the wheel sprocket. Here are some common types of wheel sprocket combinations and their load-carrying capacities:
- Steel Wheel with Steel Sprocket: This combination offers high load-carrying capacity and is commonly used in heavy-duty applications. Steel wheels can handle substantial loads, and when paired with steel sprockets, the assembly can withstand even higher forces.
- Nylon Wheel with Steel Sprocket: Nylon wheels are known for their lightweight and durable nature. When combined with steel sprockets, they provide a good load-carrying capacity while reducing the overall weight of the assembly.
- Polyurethane Wheel with Steel Sprocket: Polyurethane wheels offer excellent wear resistance and are suitable for medium to heavy loads. When paired with steel sprockets, this combination can handle moderate to high load capacities.
- Rubber Wheel with Cast Iron Sprocket: Rubber wheels are known for their shock-absorbing properties and are often used in applications requiring vibration dampening. When used with cast iron sprockets, this combination can handle medium loads.
- Plastic Wheel with Plastic Sprocket: This combination is suitable for light-duty applications where lower loads are expected. Plastic wheels and sprockets are often used in applications that require low friction and quiet operation.
- Custom wheel sprocket Combinations: In some cases, custom wheel sprocket combinations are designed to meet specific load-carrying requirements. These combinations can be tailored to suit the application’s unique demands.
It’s important to note that load-carrying capacities also depend on other factors, such as the type of bearing used in the wheel, the shaft material, and the overall design of the mechanical system. Engineers should carefully consider the intended application, operating conditions, and safety factors when selecting the appropriate wheel sprocket combination to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the system.
Calculating Gear Ratio for a wheel sprocket Setup
In a wheel sprocket system, the gear ratio represents the relationship between the number of teeth on the sprocket and the number of teeth on the wheel. The gear ratio determines the speed and torque relationship between the two components. To calculate the gear ratio, use the following formula:
Gear Ratio = Number of Teeth on Sprocket ÷ Number of Teeth on Wheel
For example, if the sprocket has 20 teeth and the wheel has 60 teeth, the gear ratio would be:
Gear Ratio = 20 ÷ 60 = 1/3
The gear ratio can also be expressed as a decimal or percentage. In the above example, the gear ratio can be expressed as 0.3333 or 33.33%.
It’s important to note that the gear ratio affects the rotational speed and torque of the wheel sprocket. A gear ratio greater than 1 indicates that the sprocket’s speed is higher than the wheel’s speed, resulting in increased rotational speed and reduced torque at the wheel. Conversely, a gear ratio less than 1 indicates that the sprocket’s speed is lower than the wheel’s speed, resulting in decreased rotational speed and increased torque at the wheel.
The gear ratio is crucial in various applications where precise control of speed and torque is required, such as bicycles, automobiles, and industrial machinery.
editor by CX 2023-08-04