|Structure (for Chain)
|GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment
|Short Pitch Chain
What are the benefits of using a low-noise transmission chain?
Using a low-noise transmission chain in industrial applications offers several advantages. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Noise Reduction: One of the primary benefits of using a low-noise transmission chain is the reduction in noise levels. These chains are designed with special features and materials to minimize vibrations, impact, and friction-induced noise during operation. This is particularly important in environments where noise reduction is critical, such as in residential areas, offices, or noise-sensitive industries.
2. Improved Workplace Environment: By reducing noise levels, low-noise transmission chains contribute to a more comfortable and productive workplace environment. Excessive noise can lead to employee fatigue, decreased concentration, and increased stress levels. Using low-noise chains helps create a quieter workspace, promoting better working conditions and overall well-being.
3. Compliance with Noise Regulations: In certain industries or regions, there are specific regulations or guidelines regarding acceptable noise levels. Using low-noise transmission chains can help ensure compliance with these regulations, avoiding potential fines or legal issues related to excessive noise emissions.
4. Enhanced Equipment Performance: Low-noise transmission chains are designed to provide smooth and efficient power transmission while minimizing noise generation. The reduction in vibration and impact noise not only improves the comfort of the workplace but also enhances the overall performance of the equipment. It can contribute to better precision, accuracy, and reliability of the machinery, leading to improved product quality and operational efficiency.
5. Extended Equipment Lifespan: Excessive noise and vibration can accelerate wear and tear on machinery components, leading to increased maintenance and premature failure. By using a low-noise transmission chain, the impact on the equipment’s mechanical parts is reduced, resulting in less wear, lower maintenance costs, and extended equipment lifespan.
6. Customer Satisfaction: In industries where noise can affect the end-user experience, such as automotive, consumer electronics, or precision engineering, using low-noise transmission chains can contribute to higher customer satisfaction. Products that operate quietly are often perceived as higher quality and can lead to a positive brand image and customer loy alty.
It’s important to note that the benefits of low-noise transmission chains may vary depending on the specific application and operating conditions. Manufacturers and equipment designers should consider factors such as load capacity, speed, lubrication, and environmental requirements when selecting and implementing low-noise transmission chains.
How does the choice of lubricant impact the performance of a transmission chain?
The choice of lubricant plays a critical role in ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Reduced Friction and Wear: Lubricants create a protective film between the moving parts of the transmission chain, reducing friction and wear. This helps to minimize metal-to-metal contact and prevent surface damage, extending the chain’s lifespan.
2. Enhanced Efficiency: Proper lubrication reduces energy losses due to friction, improving the overall efficiency of the transmission system. By reducing frictional resistance, the lubricant allows for smoother power transmission, reducing power consumption and increasing system efficiency.
3. Heat Dissipation: Lubricants aid in heat dissipation by absorbing and dissipating heat generated during chain operation. This helps to prevent excessive chain temperature rise, which can lead to accelerated wear, lubricant breakdown, and potential chain failure.
4. Corrosion Protection: Lubricants provide a protective barrier against moisture, humidity, and other corrosive elements. This helps to prevent rust and corrosion, which can weaken the chain and reduce its performance. Choosing a lubricant with anti-corrosion properties is essential, especially in harsh or corrosive environments.
5. Contaminant Removal: Lubricants can help remove contaminants such as dirt, dust, and debris from the chain’s contact surfaces. This prevents abrasive particles from causing premature wear and damage to the chain, ensuring smooth operation and reducing the risk of chain failure.
6. Temperature Stability: Different lubricants have varying temperature stability properties. It is crucial to select a lubricant that can maintain its viscosity and lubricating properties within the operating temperature range of the transmission chain. This ensures consistent lubrication and performance under various temperature conditions.
7. Compatibility: It is important to choose a lubricant that is compatible with the materials used in the transmission chain. Some lubricants may react with certain chain materials, leading to degradation or damage. Ensuring compatibility helps maintain the integrity of the chain and avoids any adverse effects.
8. Lubrication Interval: The choice of lubricant can also affect the lubrication interval, i.e., the frequency at which the chain needs to be relubricated. Some lubricants offer longer-lasting lubrication properties, reducing the maintenance requirements and downtime associated with frequent relubrication.
It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines regarding lubrication for the specific transmission chain. Regular inspection, monitoring, and proper maintenance practices should be implemented to ensure the chain remains adequately lubricated for optimal performance and longevity.
What are the common causes of failure in transmission chains?
Transmission chains are subject to various factors that can contribute to their failure over time. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Insufficient Lubrication: Inadequate or improper lubrication is one of the leading causes of chain failure. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction, heat generation, and accelerated wear between the chain’s components, such as pins, bushings, and rollers.
2. Contamination: Contaminants like dirt, dust, debris, and moisture can enter the chain system, affecting its performance and causing accelerated wear. Contamination can hinder proper lubrication, increase friction, and cause corrosion, leading to chain failure.
3. Overloading: Applying excessive loads beyond the chain’s rated capacity can lead to overloading, which causes stress and deformation of the chain’s components. Overloading can result in chain elongation, accelerated wear, and ultimately, chain failure.
4. Misalignment: Improper alignment of the chain and sprockets can cause uneven distribution of forces, leading to localized wear and increased stress on certain areas of the chain. Misalignment can result from incorrect installation or wear and tear of sprockets, leading to premature chain failure.
5. Fatigue: Repeated cyclic loading and stress can cause fatigue in the chain, leading to cracks, fractures, and ultimately, chain failure. Fatigue failure is more likely to occur when the chain is subjected to high-speed or high-frequency applications.
6. Corrosion: Exposure to corrosive environments, such as high humidity, chemicals, or extreme temperatures, can cause corrosion on the chain’s components. Corrosion weakens the chain’s structural integrity, leading to premature failure.
7. Poor Maintenance: Inadequate maintenance practices, such as infrequent inspections, lack of lubrication, and neglecting to address potential issues, can contribute to chain failure. Regular maintenance, including lubrication, cleaning, and proper tensioning, is essential for the longevity and reliable performance of transmission chains.
It is important to address these factors to prevent chain failure. Proper lubrication, regular inspections, cleaning, and alignment checks are essential maintenance practices. Selecting the right chain for the application, following manufacturer guidelines, and adhering to industry standards can also help mitigate the risk of failure and ensure the optimal performance and longevity of transmission chains.
editor by CX 2023-10-11