Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Short Pitch Chain
What are the benefits of using a corrosion-resistant transmission chain?
Using a corrosion-resistant transmission chain offers several advantages in terms of performance, durability, and cost-effectiveness. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Extended Lifespan: Corrosion-resistant transmission chains are specifically designed to withstand harsh environments and resist the effects of corrosion. They are made from materials such as stainless steel, nickel-plated steel, or coatings like zinc or chrome, which provide excellent protection against corrosion. By using a corrosion-resistant chain, you can significantly extend the lifespan of the chain and reduce the need for frequent replacements.
2. Reliable Performance: Corrosion can negatively impact the performance of transmission chains by causing wear, friction, and binding. Corrosion-resistant chains maintain their smooth operation and consistent performance over time, ensuring reliable power transmission and reducing the risk of chain failure or downtime.
3. Reduced Maintenance: Corrosion-resistant chains require less maintenance compared to standard chains. They are less prone to rust and degradation, resulting in lower maintenance costs and time spent on chain lubrication, cleaning, and replacement. This is particularly beneficial in industries where maintenance accessibility is challenging or costly.
4. Cost Savings: although corrosion-resistant chains may have a higher upfront cost compared to standard chains, they offer long-term cost savings. The extended lifespan and reduced maintenance requirements result in lower overall operating costs and improved equipment reliability. Additionally, avoiding premature chain failure due to corrosion can prevent costly equipment damage and production downtime.
5. Versatility: Corrosion-resistant transmission chains are suitable for a wide range of applications and environments. They can be used in industries such as food processing, marine, chemical, pharmaceutical, or outdoor equipment, where exposure to moisture, chemicals, s altwater, or other corrosive substances is common. The versatility of corrosion-resistant chains allows them to be deployed in diverse operating conditions without compromising performance or durability.
6. Compliance with Regulations: In certain industries, such as food processing or pharmaceuticals, strict regulations and hygiene standards are in place. Using corrosion-resistant chains helps meet these regulatory requirements, ensuring product integrity, safety, and compliance with industry standards.
By choosing a corrosion-resistant transmission chain, you can benefit from its extended lifespan, reliable performance, reduced maintenance, cost savings, versatility, and compliance with regulations. It is important to consider the specific application requirements and environmental conditions when selecting the appropriate corrosion-resistant chain for optimal performance and longevity.
What are the benefits of using a lightweight transmission chain?
Using a lightweight transmission chain offers several advantages. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Improved Efficiency: A lightweight transmission chain reduces the overall weight of the system, resulting in improved energy efficiency. With less mass to move, the power required to drive the chain is reduced, leading to lower energy consumption.
2. Increased Power-to-Weight Ratio: The lightweight nature of the chain allows for a higher power-to-weight ratio. This means that a smaller, lighter chain can transmit the same amount of power as a heavier chain, making it suitable for applications where weight reduction is crucial, such as in portable or handheld equipment.
3. Reduced Inertia: The lower weight of the transmission chain reduces the inertia of the system. This enables faster acceleration and deceleration, resulting in improved response times and better overall performance in dynamic applications.
4. Easier Handling and Installation: Lightweight transmission chains are easier to handle and install compared to heavier chains. They require less effort and manpower during installation or maintenance activities, making them more convenient and time-saving.
5. Lower Wear and Tear: The reduced weight of the chain contributes to lower wear and tear on other components of the system, such as sprockets, bearings, and shafts. This can extend the lifespan of these components and reduce the frequency of maintenance and replacement.
6. Cost Savings: Using a lightweight transmission chain can result in cost savings in several ways. The reduced energy consumption leads to lower operating costs, and the lighter weight may allow for the use of smaller and less expensive supporting components.
It’s important to note that the choice of a lightweight transmission chain should be based on the specific application requirements. Factors such as load capacity, speed, operating environment, and compatibility with other system components should be considered to ensure that the lightweight chain meets the performance and durability needs of the application.
How does the load capacity of a transmission chain affect its performance?
The load capacity of a transmission chain plays a crucial role in determining its performance and reliability in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation:
The load capacity refers to the maximum amount of force or weight that a transmission chain can withstand without experiencing premature wear, deformation, or failure. It is typically specified by the manufacturer and depends on several factors, including the chain’s design, material, construction, and operating conditions.
When the load on a transmission chain exceeds its capacity, several performance issues may arise:
- Increased Wear: Excessive loads can cause accelerated wear on the chain’s components, such as the pins, bushings, and rollers. This can lead to elongation, increased friction, and potential chain failure.
- Reduced Efficiency: Overloading the chain can result in higher frictional losses, reducing the efficiency of power transmission. This can lead to energy wastage and decreased overall system performance.
- Potential Chain Breakage: If the load exceeds the chain’s capacity by a significant margin, it can cause the chain to break, resulting in machine downtime and potential safety hazards.
- Increased Stress on Other Components: An overloaded transmission chain puts additional stress on other connected components, such as sprockets, bearings, and shafts. This can lead to premature wear and failure of these components as well.
Choosing a transmission chain with an appropriate load capacity is crucial for ensuring optimal performance and longevity. It is important to consider factors such as the expected load magnitude, variations in load during operation, and safety factors to select a chain that can safely and reliably handle the intended application.
Manufacturers provide load capacity charts and guidelines based on extensive testing and engineering analysis. It is advisable to consult these resources and work closely with the manufacturer or a qualified engineer to determine the most suitable transmission chain for your specific load requirements.
editor by CX 2023-10-08