Chian Agricultural Chains Roller Transmission Chains and Sprockets
Agricultural Chains includs following chain:
S type Steel Agricultural Chains:
S32 S32 S42 S45 S51 S52L S52LV S52 55V 55VF1 S55 S55R 5SSRH S55RHF1 S62 S62F5 S77 S88 CA642 CA650 CA650F2 S42F2 S52F10 S62F10 S62F8 CA650F4 CA620F4 55VF1H2 CA650F1
S type Steel Agricultural Chains with Attachments:
S32SK1 S42SK1 S45SK1 S52SK1 S55SK1 S77SK1 S88SK1 S32SK1F1 S55RHSK1 S52LK1 55VK1 S42F2K1F1 S52LF1K1 S32K1 S32K1F1 S42K1 S45K1 S51K1 S52K1F1 S55K1 S55K1F1 S55K1 S55K1F1 S55HK1 S62K1 S62A2K1 S62F2K1 S77K1 S88K1 S51HF1K1 S88F2K1 S42A1F2 S42F2A1 S88F3K1 S62F12K1 S62SD S51SDF1 S52SDF1 S52SDF2 S52SD S52F4 S52F9 S52LSD S52LF1SD S52LF2SD S52F12SD S52LVSD S45F1 S45SDF2 S45W-F1 S45W-F4 S45SD S55F2 S55F3 S55F4 S55F6 S55F7 S55RSDF1 55VSDF1 55VSDF2 55VSDF4 S55DF2 S5
5SDF4 S62SD S45V S45SDF1 S55V S55SDF1 S45SDF3 S55HSDF3 S55F12SD S52F11SD S52F3 C45F1SD etc.
A Type Steel Agricultural Cahins:
A550 A555 A557 A620
CA Type Steel Agricultural Chains
CA627 CA550D CA555D CA557D CA620D CA2062H CA550 CA550V CA555 CA557 CA620 CA2060H CA550F4 CA550F5 CAE44151 38.4R 38.4V 38.4VB 55VD S62F3 CA960 CA550VF2 CA550H
C Type Steel Agricultural Chain attachments
38.4VK1 38.4RK1F1 38.4VF3K1 38.4RK1F2 CA550F2 CA550K1F1 CA550VK1F CA550VK1F1 CA550F4K19 CA550AK29M CA550K1F7 CA550A29 CA550VF2K1 CA550F5AK29M CA550F5K29F1 CA550F5K1 CA557K1F2 38.4RK1F3 38.4RK1F3 38.4RK1F7 38.4VK1F9 38.4VK1F6 38.4VK1F7 38.4RK1F8 38.4RK1F8 38.4RK1F9 38.4RK1F10 38.4VF3K1F2 CA550K1F15 etc.
|Chain(DIN766) Agricultural Chains
|1. Stainless Steel: SS201, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, SS420
|2. Steel:C45(K1045), C46(K1046),C20
|3. Brass:C36000 ( C26800), C37700 ( HPb59), C38500( HPb58), C27200(CuZn37), C28000(CuZn40)
|4. Bronze: C51000, C52100, C54400, etc
|5. Iron: 1213, 12L14,1215
|6. Aluminum: Al6061, Al6063
|7.OEM according to your request
|Annealing, natural anodization, heat treatment, polishing, nickel plating, chrome plating, znic plating,yellow passivation, gold passivation, satin, Black surface painted etc.
|sprockt chains, pulley, shafts(axles, spline shafts, dart shafts),gears (pinions, wheels gear rack) bearing, bearing seat, bushing, coupling, lock assembly etc.
|CNC machining, punch,turning, milling, drilling, grinding, broaching, welding and assembly
|Technicians self-check in production,final-check before package by professional Quality inspector
|Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or as per customized specifications
|ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2001,ISO/TS 16949:2009
|Quality first Service superior , Advanced equipment,Experienced workers,Perfect testing equipment
|15-25days samples. 30-45days offcial order
1.What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
2. what is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 45 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 65 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
3. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, NMW in Austrilia, Canton fair, PTC, in China and many other special furniture shows.
Best Lubrication Practices for wheel sprocket Systems
Proper lubrication is essential for maintaining the efficiency and longevity of wheel sprocket systems. The lubrication practices can vary depending on the specific application and the environment in which the system operates. Here are some best practices for lubricating wheel sprocket systems:
- Cleanliness: Before applying any lubricant, ensure that the wheel sprocket surfaces are clean and free from dirt, debris, and old lubricant residue. Cleaning the components helps prevent contaminants from mixing with the lubricant and causing additional wear.
- Choose the Right Lubricant: Select a lubricant specifically designed for the wheel sprocket system. Consider factors such as load, speed, temperature, and environmental conditions when choosing the appropriate lubricant. Some systems may require grease, while others may need oil-based lubricants.
- Apply Adequate Amount: Apply the lubricant in the right quantity to ensure proper coverage of the contacting surfaces. Too little lubricant may not provide sufficient protection, while too much can lead to excess heat and waste.
- Regular Lubrication Schedule: Establish a maintenance schedule for lubrication based on the operating conditions of the system. In high-demand applications, more frequent lubrication may be necessary to prevent premature wear.
- Monitor and Reapply: Regularly monitor the condition of the wheel sprocket system and observe any signs of inadequate lubrication, such as increased friction or unusual noise. Reapply lubricant as needed to maintain optimal performance.
- Re-lubrication After Cleaning: If the wheel sprocket system is cleaned, ensure that fresh lubricant is applied after cleaning to restore the protective layer.
- Consider Lubrication Type: Depending on the application, consider using dry lubricants or solid lubricants for environments where dust and dirt accumulation may be a concern.
It’s essential to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines for lubrication. Additionally, consult with lubrication experts or equipment suppliers for specific recommendations based on your wheel sprocket system’s unique requirements.
Noise and Vibration in wheel sprocket Configurations
In a wheel sprocket configuration, noise and vibration levels can vary depending on several factors:
- Quality of Components: The quality of the wheel sprocket components can significantly impact noise and vibration. Well-manufactured and precisely engineered components tend to produce less noise and vibration.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication of the sprocket teeth and chain or belt can reduce friction, which in turn helps minimize noise and vibration.
- Alignment: Correct alignment between the wheel sprocket is crucial. Misalignment can lead to increased noise and vibration as the components may not mesh smoothly.
- Tension: Maintaining the appropriate tension in the chain or belt is essential. Insufficient tension can cause the chain to slap against the sprocket teeth, resulting in noise and vibration.
- Speed and Load: Higher speeds and heavier loads can lead to increased noise and vibration levels in the system.
- Wear and Damage: Worn-out or damaged components can create irregularities in motion, leading to increased noise and vibration.
To reduce noise and vibration in a wheel sprocket setup:
- Use high-quality components from reputable suppliers.
- Ensure proper lubrication with appropriate lubricants.
- Regularly inspect and maintain the system to detect any misalignment, wear, or damage.
- Follow manufacturer guidelines for chain or belt tensioning.
- Consider using vibration-damping materials or mounting methods if necessary.
Minimizing noise and vibration not only improves the comfort and safety of the machinery but also extends the life of the components by reducing wear and fatigue.
Common Applications of Wheels and Sprockets in Machinery
Wheels and sprockets are crucial components used in various machinery and mechanical systems for power transmission, motion control, and mechanical advantage. Some common applications include:
Wheels and sprockets are extensively used in vehicles, including automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, and even heavy-duty trucks and construction equipment. Sprockets and chains are commonly found in motorcycles and bicycles for power transmission from the engine or pedals to the wheels.
2. Industrial Machinery:
In industrial settings, wheels and sprockets play a vital role in conveyor systems, where they are used to move materials or products along a production line. Sprockets are also employed in various machinery to transfer rotational motion and power between components.
3. Agricultural Equipment:
Agricultural machinery often relies on wheels and sprockets for functions such as driving tractors, operating harvesting equipment, and propelling irrigation systems.
Wheels and sprockets are commonly used in robotic systems to provide mobility and movement capabilities. Sprockets and chains or belts are used in robotic arms and joints to facilitate precise and controlled motion.
5. Material Handling:
Conveyor systems in warehouses and distribution centers utilize wheels and sprockets to move packages, products, and materials efficiently. The sprockets engage with conveyor chains to create a continuous loop for material transport.
6. Mining and Construction:
In heavy industries like mining and construction, large machinery such as excavators, bulldozers, and cranes utilize wheels and sprockets for propulsion and movement. Tracks with sprockets are commonly used in these applications for enhanced traction and stability.
7. Factory Automation:
In automated manufacturing processes, wheels and sprockets are employed in robotic arms and assembly line systems to control movement and manipulate objects with precision.
8. Renewable Energy:
In wind turbines, wheels and sprockets are used to convert the rotational motion of the blades into electrical energy by driving the generator.
These are just a few examples of the diverse applications of wheels and sprockets in machinery and mechanical systems. Their versatility, efficiency, and ability to provide mechanical advantage make them essential components in various industries.
editor by CX 2023-09-28